Which one of Trumps children would likely run for president in the future?

The office of POTUS is not an entry level position.

Meh…they don’t bother me…because they are coat tailers. Dad takes off the coat…they got nothing.

None of the above. I actually think the one most likely to run is Jared Kushner. Interesting because the Kushner family were total democrats, major donors.
I think Don, Jr would more likely run for state office in NY - mayor, possibly governor.
But I agree with people who say they’re distrustful of dynasties.

You’re talking about them though. :wink:

A question was asked, that not living in the mind.

I gave my answer. Trump won’t be living in too many minds of democrats after he loses power.

Once ousted he becomes less of a problem.

Oh sure he’ll whine about election fraud for a while until reality sets in.

He lost.

Allan

I’m sure you believed it too (whoever it was that was talking to you), but the hate that froths up is automatic. That was apparent when libs freaked out over Bush’s portrait being put up in the White House, well after he was gone.

However obama himself welcomed back Bush with open arms and heaped praise on W

“That’s certainly been true of President Bush. The months before I took the oath of office were a chaotic time. We knew our economy was in trouble, our fellow Americans were in pain, but we wouldn’t know until later just how breathtaking the financial crisis had been. And still, over those two and a half months – in the midst of that crisis – President Bush, his Cabinet, his staff, many of you who are here today, went out of your ways – George, you went out of your way – to make sure that the transition to a new administration was as seamless as possible.

President Bush understood that rescuing our economy was not just a Democratic or a Republican issue; it was a American priority. I’ll always be grateful for that”

Allan

Duh. :rofl:

Adoration of the Trump family is clearly strong enough with a significant number of Republican voters. If a critical mass doesn’t rally around a different candidate early, you’ll see a repeat of 2016. Be it Jr., Ivanka, or even Donald again.

That didn’t bother Biden voters. They voted for a man in mid stage dementia.

Biden needs to put back Obama’s portrait (if it’s true Trump took it down) and of course put up Trump’s. Donald was a presidential disaster but he’s OUR disaster and should be remembered like any other POTUS.

2 Likes

They are as capable as their father was.

2 Likes

…and yet, you voted for a person who hasn’t accomplished hardly anything through out his entire 47 year history in politics…PROVING…he’s an entry level politician?

K…Biden has been in office for 47 ■■■■■■■ years. What has he accomplished that makes him “capable” in your mind?

I didn’t vote because “none of them” was not an option. Don’t see it happening.

Trump was in office for 0 ■■■■■■■ years, and accomplished little beyond inheritance, lawsuits, and bankruptcies. And yet for you © he was better than Reagan.

47 years to pull from and this is your response? If Biden does go in, you’re complicit for the next four years, just as I am complicit with my vote for the past four years. I’m proud of what’s been accomplished during that time. I hope you can say the same?

If one did run for a senate seat they’d have to take up residence in whatever state they want to represent. Other than Florida I can’t think of a red state any of them would want to live.

1 Like

Glad you take responsibility for this hot pile of garbage.

Thanks? :thinking:

1 Like

I’m hoping for a Hunter Biden/AOC ticket in 2024.

3 Likes