Which is greater threat, Trump or our intelligence community?

This is what happens when CIA, FBI, CoJ and NSA involved themselves into politics.

They become the threat…and threat they are.

Contrary to left media myth, it is the intelligence agencies that have been doing the leaking that has risked our place in the world.

That’s your opinion. Everybody has one.

How about an example? Thanks.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Are you sure that’s what has been “risking our place in the world”?

1 Like

I am always amazed that people put their faith in a man who lies to them almost everyday.

6 Likes

Why do you defend a liar like Trump?

1 Like

That was opinion I had here when Bush was pres…and libs cheered me saying I’m one of the “good” Conservatives. Then Obama got elected and seen what can be done with such corrupt system. Now libs love it.

Still stating an opinion, as usual no facts whatsoever.

2 Likes

Trump is cool, therefore lying is cool.

Trump is their true lord and savior…Yeshua who?

Someone seems nervous.

One of the greatest con men that God ever created.

Not hardly, he’s not even mediocre. And while he’s King of Trolls for quantity, there’s not much quality.

Clinton was a much better con man.

Yeah, but Clinton knew what he was talking about. Newt once said that when he went to a meeting with Clinton he could tell that Bill had studied the material and usually was as well versed in the subject as anyone else in the room.

Glad we could agree.

Broadbrushing and person shots that continue in this thread will received time out sanctions.

You have been warned.

Yes it is my opinion…and American people need to wake up to that threat.

Opinion noted.
Disagree.

As do most Americans.

:grin:

1 Like

Which makes the love and devotion his supporters bear him all the more hilarious.