Where Is The Systemic Racism?!?

I do not know. I do sense some arrogance.

Ignorance in this case I think can be defined as…

“Refused to accept the dictates of our arrogance!”

1 Like

:rofl: Amazing.

This isn’t arrogance?

Thank you. I hear that often.

1 Like

Arrogance is falsely claiming this is a racist nation…indoctrination of our kids into believing this great country is somehow systematically racist…

It’s not.

America has made massive progress regarding race relations …

IMHO the biggest racists in America are the sickos who need the racism lie to maintain their power and to line their pockets.

2 Likes

You need smarter friends.

1 Like

Yep. Anybody who believes the left wants to improve race relations is a fool.

2 Likes

They are systematic racism in many countries in Asia as well as South America. The west is the best period for less of that.

Acknowledging reality is not arrogance.

Having empathy is not arrogance.

Yes, we have made progress, yay!

We need to continue to improve. We are not done. It is never really done.

Liberals passed the CRA and the VRA. Conservatives fought both. And lost.

We will continue to do more.

Those were just the 1st steps…

Liberals call people who oppose them “white supremacists, nazis, racists, supporters of Jim Crow” and about any hateful name you can think of. Sorry, that ain’t no way to bring people together. Y’all need to fix this ■■■■ first. You have much work to do.

1 Like

Do you oppose the CRA and the VRA? Should they be dismantled? ( I assume that was the “them” you were referring to.)

No. Incorrect assumption. This is the crap you people throw around every time something doesn’t go your way.

‘Jim Crow in the 21st Century’: Biden Rebukes Georgia’s New Voter Suppression Law | Common Dreams News

It’s when the cops kill black people constantly and the rest of nation goes “wha what? what’s a racism?”

I’m sorry…By CRA I’m assuming you mean the Civil Rights Act.

You know, the thing Democrats filibustered… On This Day in 1964, Democrats Filibustered the Civil Rights Act (thegatewaypundit.com)

June 10, 1964, was a dramatic day in the United States Senate. For the first time in its history, cloture was invoked on a civil rights bill, ending a record-breaking filibuster by Democrats that had consumed fifty-seven working days. The hero of the hour was minority leader [Senator Everett McKinley Dirksen]
(http://face2face.si.edu/my_weblog/2008/09/everett-dirksen-forgotten-civil-rights-champion.html) (R-Ill.).On this day in 1964, Everett Dirksen (R-IL), the Republican Leader in the U.S. Senate, condemned the Democrats’ 57-day filibuster against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Leading the Democrats in their opposition to civil rights for African-Americans was Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV). Byrd, who got into politics as a recruiter for the Ku Klux Klan, spoke against the bill for fourteen straight hours. Democrats still call Robert Byrd “the conscience of the Senate.”

Regarding your previous post…“Acknowledging reality is not arrogance…Having empathy is not arrogance.” Lying to kids in school with garbage like the 1619 project about how “Racist” this great country is is NOT EMPATHY…IT IS LYING AND IT’S DISGUSTING.

What the hell are you talking about?

2 Likes

Coping hard.

1 Like

Constantly? Oh, you mean the police are marauding through the streets - constantly - every waking minute and for no apparent reason… just mowing down black people. That’s a good one. How about this: The next time someone threatens you with a gun or knife…or, attempts to steal your car…or, breaks into your home. Do NOT call the police. Handle it yourself.

1 Like

Because racism for the most part is quiet not out in the open now it’s more of looking both ways followed by ■■■■■■ up conversation about a certain group.

Who would want to be a police officer in this atmosphere.

Calling the police

them showing up 15 minutes later doing nothing