Where is the most dangerous place for a black person in America?

cool what are her solutions?
how is her being in Congress going to fix Baltimore.

I got the answer. If you live in poverty, don’t have a child. If you are not married don’t have a child. Work on getting your life in better place.

1 Like

Cool, that wont work.
now moving on to real solutions.

Minneapolis would be one place:

can’t wait for Biden to outlaw the suburbs.

I’m not a Republican, but I’d say burn ‘em to the ground. Republicans don’t have to do that though because the Democrats running those cities are already doing that.

1 Like

Saying that blacks on the Democrats’ plantation over and over and still having no change in Republican numbers among blacks to show for it.

Looked for a BLM mission statement and could not find one. All I could find is this: “creating a world free of anti-Blackness“. I’d say their methods to accomplish that leave a lot to be desired. If anything, this world and this country are more polarized by race then at anytime over the last 50 and that is significantly because of BLM and their methods.

How about you cut to the chase and cite their mission statement as you believe it to be, and we can go from there.

The answer is obvious … it’s too dangerous for a black woman. :wink:

Its not required to live in the district when running for a political office there.
There probably others elected that dont live in the district they were elected in that metropolitan region.

Hard work isn’t for the timid.

Have you heard of opportunity zones?

Oh, he’s "very* trying.

Trumponomics. She believes Trumponomics can continue to do for blacks, and everyone else, what Trumponomics was doing before Covid19.

Near a cop…

She’s a rock star. But I have no doubt the people of Baltimore have been brainwashed to believe that their plight is primarily due to white racism.

Tell your friend it’s because the district is a liberal hell hole. Anyone who can afford to live somewhere else should live somewhere else. If the voters like the way it is, they should vote democrat. If they do not, it’s time to change.

That IS the million dollar question. What alternatives would Ms. Klacik like to try?

The other million dollar question would be after 50 years of failure, what alternatives would the dems like to try? Right?

Pathetic.

1 Like