Where is the most dangerous place for a black person in America?

Lying about people is a flaggable offense.
Either back up your claim or correct it. Until then, goodbye.

raw

3 Likes

Ditto that!!

1 Like

I like her motto.

All Black Lives Matter.” Only BLM types don’t seem to care about that. It’s perfect.

2 Likes

This is true.

Instead of going into black communities to meet black people where their pain is… they trout out conservative black people to say “see, why can’t you be more like (insert conservative black person)”

This video doesn’t have a single policy position that would change the lives of black people in Baltimore. Not one.

Have you ever read the mission statement of your nearest BLM chapter? Why make stuff up, just read their mission. If they are inconsistent in their stated mission, then call them out on it.

I have. And I’m calling them out. They remain silent on the violence committed in their name. They accuse people falsely of murder. They are nowhere to be found when a 3 year old gets murdered. They are committed to removing police protection for poor people without the consent of the poor people. Some of their people use the acronym A.C.A B. (All cops are bastards) and BLM lets is go unchallenged.

Do you like her slogan “All Black Lives Matter.” Does she seem reasonable?

I’ve seen you and tommy and a few others repeatedly saying stuff like “if Republicans just tried they could make some gains in these areas”, and " most black voters are conservative" and “they never even try in these areas”.

At this point she gets bonus points for not being an entrenched incumbent dimocrat who hasn’t spent 10, 20, 30, 40 years ignoring their district.

Good for her.

The ignorant will still vote dimocrat though.

NO you haven’t. Everything you typed after “I have” shows me you haven’t.

It is true, but videos like this aren’t the answer. Not a single black person will change their voting based on video’s like these.

No she does not. She does not get credit for just showing up. What are her solutions for Baltimore black residents? Ive researched her and she has none.

Baltimore is not a good example to throw out imho. It is completely controlled by the democratic party and regardless of what one thinks of what the GOP will do, they will not get the chance and the status quo in Baltimore will remain.

You know the definition of insanity?..

And btw, she was on with Laura Ingraham last night and did address some ideas, one of which included using Baltimore’s massive port to help bring back manufacturing to what used to be an industrial city.

1 Like

I have. The only reason that I knew BLM claims officer Wilson is a murderer is from their website. I posted their website in this forum. It shows you I did. You need to correct yourself.

She’s certainly 1000 times better than the slugs they have now. Full of energy and enthusiasm.

One redemption of the city of Baltimore is it is know as the children’s books capital of the world.

Ms. Klacik does a walking tour of Baltimore and puts it down, as she does other Democratic majority cities. The problem with such a campaign is it leaves some of us listeners wondering what ideas are YOU putting on the table instead?

Specifically which Democratic policies have been total failures? She does, however, offer potential as a starter of a non profit that helps underserved women become gainfully employed:

https://kimkforcongress.com/

Kimberly Klacik is going to speak at the RNC.

She is scheduled to speak on Monday .

1 Like
1 Like

Has anyone ask Ms. Klacik why she doesn’t live in the district she want to represent?

I’m asking for a friend… 5I5s8

1 Like