Where is the media outrage for a 7 year old being killed in a Mcdonald's drive-thru in Chicago?

Nope…if it was earned honestly? Was it? Breonna Taylor’s family wants to know since it was her tragedy that BLM was using for fund raising?

1 Like

2 Likes

Consider he didn’t have kids of his own and was sacrificed by his own father, I probably wouldn’t look to Jesus for good parenting advice. He’s probably got some issues to work through.

While the parents of a child are sadly not always the best equipped to raise them, BLM is not against parents lovingly raising their children into adulthood. Their disruption of the nuclear family isn’t an anti-two parent household, its about extending it to also include the community…

Does she not?

If it wasn’t, she should be exposed and removed form her positions… but I do find it curious that we don’t do this for every single person who becomes rich.

Keep regurgibleating lies my friend. I don’t have to listen to their bull feces, I see minority children, teens and adults all over the country being totally disregarded by BLM because they really don’t give a rat’s ass about black lives and their lack of actions to prove it.

The methodology of how someone enriches themselves is what’s questionable…not the end result.

Where is the “right to life” organization? Why aren’t they protesting for this child?

All black lives matter. Especially hers.

You really shouldn’t accuse people of “regurgibleating” when that’s what you’re doing. This is the right wing narrative… ignore the mission statement of BLM and instead be like, “well your name is black lives matter, so you should care about every issue ever that effects black lives.” It’s like, why doesn’t the Humane Society care about children working in sweat shops?!

…cept I told you this on day one. If the media happens to come to Hannity Land to read what I write, that’s on them but as always, I go my own way…always have and always will. I fight for the children every day my friend in my local community and…put my money, where my mouth is. How about you?

1 Like

Ask them? I told you on day one about BLM and you totally ignored the truth. Are you starting to come around yet? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

I’m asking you… you can state what BLM should and shouldn’t do… but not Right to Life?

Why are you bringing religion into this? It is not relevant.

1 Like

I don’t see what repeating right wing talking points has to do with helping in the community. And no, I’m not active in my community outside of my kids’ school because I lack the time. That’s great you are activity in your community and I applaud you for that.

Welcome…

As a Chicago area Native…I actually live about 45 minutes away in NW Indiana…but I am a Chicagoan. I will tell you this.

This story really wasn’t even a story outside of Chicago and maybe Illinois and Indiana. This has become far too common place in Chicago over the past 10 years. To those of us who know…it’s become too consistent, it’s too common and we have gotten dangerously used to it.

Media doesn’t care about this 7 year old. There is no outrage in Chicago or about Chicago.

Don’t…simply don’t raise this guy to the level of rising to the occasion of fatherhood. He was a gangster and drug dealer. He put his daughter in jeopardy. He had a long well documented police record and he was well known by the Chicago PD narcotics unit.

Don’t raise this guy to the level of dutiful loving father…it’s an affront to those of us who truly are. His little girl is dead because of the things he did in life. There is a reason there are few 50 year old gang bangers. And it’s not because they wised up.

This is the new Normal in the Chicago Community. Kids are gonna get killed…why worry about what the national media does with this story or doesn’t do with it. Ain’t gonna change a thing.

All the gun control in the world isn’t going to keep guns out of the hands of these thugs. They will continue to kill with reckless impunity.

This guy was no saint to don’t raise him to the level of good dad.

1 Like

Christ is always relevant. It’s just that some may not know yet just how much.

1 Like

Blacks are one of the most religious groups in America.

I don’t have any idea what the “right wing talking points” are and I don’t have the time to find out. I simply express what I believe and it’s based on what I’m witnessing.