Where is the concerned citizns petition

Sure they will.

People won’t forget.

You may have short term memory loss for all I know.

Maybe we should start taking about C H I N A, now. The libs against the Bos’un is getting old

The coronavirus pandemic has spread around the world because of denial and deceit on the side of the communist government of China.

From the very beginning, the Chinese Communist Party of China (CCP) has lied about coronvirus, lowering the numbers and locking up docters and media who spoke about the outbreak. After two - three months, CCP admitted to having a problem, yet refused the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s offers of help.

Moreover, China is taking action against those who call it the Wuhan virus and is blaming the USA for the virus. Even the America media is being booted from china should they suddenly discover the truth.

China’s communist government must be held accountable for the cover-up of the outbreak and for impending global recession.

And i do not believe the Chinese people for their ■■■■■■ up government. L have many Chinese American friends and those from Hong Kong and the mainland.

We need to bring our manufacturing and supply chain back to the USA.

Nobody’s against you.

China’s communist government must be held accountable for the cover-up of the outbreak and for impending global recession.

The coronavirus pandemic has spread around the world because of denial and deceit on the side of the communist government of China.

No it got out to the world because of China.

The Western governments of the world completely ■■■■■■ up their response to it.

Half right. China covered it up till it got out of control. This ■■■■ spreds so easy. Glad the mortality rate is running about 1.5% other than some areas like northern italy

China covered it till it went out of control. Look how Sleepy Joe and the libs cried about the china Ban. We should have closed the Europe door at the same time in America.

The West had six weeks to respond.

It did nothing because of a systematic failure to see what the virus meant.

That is their fault, not China’s.

South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong…four entities with huge reasons to distrust China…with much less time to prepare than us…didn’t spend their time whining about China causing this but instead rapidly implemented measures to bring the virus as under control as it is possible to bring it under control…and they did it WITHOUT having to shut down large swaths of their countries.

Almost as if they had been through this before and knew what to do.

This is why whining about China now is useless and counterproductive.

Their time will come.

It isn’t now…it’s totally counterproductive for it to be now.

1 Like

Who exactly do you think is going to “hold 'em accountable!” And how?

Of course they will.

1 Like

:wink::+1::heart:

1 Like

Taiwan tried to sound the alarm in October. Singapore, a very efficient island state that bans chewing gum to measures. And their citizens are good at following orders (not like our spring break in Florida). Japan has the best hygiene and safeguards in place. SouthvKorea was just hit bad with Coronavirus. I have friends there and received several sitreps from them. Get out of your saferoom. Again you are half right. But, a good attempt.

I have spent a lot of time in each country you mentioned.

WHO accused of ‘carrying China’s water’ after official refuses to acknowledge Taiwan during bizarre interview.

This really got me thinking about Taiwan and how they tried to sound the alarm about Wuhan in October. Now WHO is acting weird. WHO is a panda hugging lapdog of the Chinese Communist Party.

Not without substantial evidence that we’ like China in this case tried to hide the outbreak its severity, how rapidly, and how it’s spread.

That of course I would be impossible here unlike China because we are a free Nation with a Free Press.

1 Like

He mad.

1 Like

Ridiculous you don’t need a boogeyman to be a nationally, all to do is put your country above it.

You’re just projecting again