Where is the concerned citizns petition

You didn’t answer me.

I’m not upset in the slightest. I have no problem holding China accountable.

I don’t need a concerned citizens petition to do it and do not understand what the purpose of one is, or what you think it will accomplish.

I’m sorry you and your family are on the front lines. Stay safe…and let the different governments and peoples of the world do what needs to be done at this time.

China’s reckoning will come. No one is going to forget.

Pointless to go into this now. It serves no useful purpose.

But the reckoning will come.

I did answer you. You may now place me on ignore. I give you permission.

You did not answer me as to what purpose it serves to deal with this right now.

China will be held to account for what they did. Why do you feel so strongly it has to be done now?

That question you did not answer.

:rofl::rofl: I like it!

1 Like

I did answer you. Now, with all due respect, please be quiet and go bother someone else.

No they won’t. That’s silly.

1 Like

You said.“Where is the petition to hold lthe Communist Party of Cina responsible for spread of Coronavirus pandemic?”

Since one does not exist you must create one.

Nationalism, as an ideology, cannot exist without an enemy to place blame for all the ills on.

As times and circumstances change, the enemy occassionally needs to shift. So China is the enemy now, replacing South American immigrants.

We have always been at war with Eastasia.

1 Like

Dr why are we agruing at this point? You can. Spoput liberal University teaching and the Squad ■■■■■■■■■ At the end of this pandemic we shall see. We do not need a bogeyman to be a nationalist identy. Trurthe third ■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■ hole counties can do it. It is ok to love America first. By the way ■■■■ academia, BRO.

I have no idea what any of this word salad is supposed to mean.

Would you like to try again?

This addition does not clarify anything.

I corrected my spelling a little follow the bouncing ball about how ■■■■■■■ bad you think nationalism is.

I still am not sure what you’re trying to say.

But, here goes:

It’s not that nationalism is “bad” - although it is. Nationalism is stupid.

We have moved on a little. Topic has metamorphicised past my original op.

You have my permission to put me on ignore. Now go to your saferoom and drink a latte.

No. I will not put you on ignore, no matter how much you beg.

Nope I ain’t buying it. And I do not buy snake oil, rainbow vacumn cleaners, Bernie for Prez, Biden is menatlkt healthy or other notions I find a little bizarre

For what I can see, it’s pretty clear that you already bought it.

Who brought up feelings? I am not a liberal

Of course not.

Again, all of your posts are here, for all to see.