Where is my vaccine Biden

I have family like that

My parents got their shots, my GF’s parents got their shots and we have helped several others create appointments to get theirs :man_shrugging:

None of them are “connected” or in government…

1 Like

Sounds like a state-level problem.

Sounds like a state-level problem.

Good on you for helping! My wife’s older brother was so relieved she helped him get an appointment for next week.

1 Like

Don’t give a ■■■■ about your friends on facebook.

Facts are…it seems it’s who you know whether you can find an appointment.

Outdoor cats and barnyard dogs need not apply.

Congrats.

It’s not a blessing

But the States still control as to whom can get an appointment.

I’m sorry that this has been your experience…I would be frustrated too

The people we helped were folks 65 and older that find it hard to navigate online process which can be convoluted

1 Like

Do you really think I care about your so called friends etc?

My friend said this…my friend done that. Who cares. Fact remain…I’m unable to set up an appointment but yet it seems few that I know have gotten theirs. And they all knew someone. And some of em weren’t in goverment but their spouse was.

Well those are the facts…my family and friends of family have gotten theirs none of who are connected to govt in any way

My pops works in construction, my mom is a homemaker…

Again I’m sorry you are having a hard time

Aren’t you lucky…

Very, I remember visiting my mom and she told me she had set up both herself and my dad…I was pleasantly surprised

My kiddos had been staying away and now they get to visit their abuelos again

Thank you Trump! Credit where credit is due :+1:

1 Like

And your personal experience is quite a bit different than mine. Not one person I know who has been vaccinated knows anyone in government and it was a breeze to get my appointment

And it seems you’re suppose to get states permission too.

Meanwhile I know couple got there anyway without permission because they knew somebody. :wink:

The only people I know who got it so far are in the medical profession.

So…not buying it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I have no problem those with parents in nursing home. They need to be visits as often as they can.