Where is my vaccine Biden

Good analogy…

1 Like

I got both, and I am 2 weeks out. What a relief.

Hehe. That’s who’s getting the Bill Gates chip instead.

2 Likes

Shhhh. We aren’t suppose to talk about that in the open

1 Like

My 36 year old D.I.L. in Queens got jabbed a couple weeks ago but she’s a special ed teacher.

Her husband my 37 year old son will probably be waiting quite a while to get his.

One of my brother out here got both of his shots through the nursing home that his mother in law is at. I don’t have a problem with that since they need to visit her during he remaining days of her life.

I have older brother in Ohio that’s still trying to get his first one. He doesn’t have any “right” connections.

Again it seems to come down to who you know.

I got my first COVID vaccine dose this morning. And I am not a Government employee.

2 Likes

Nope, he fumbled the ball, the other team recovered and scored on one running play up the middle.
Team J’Biden can’t even cover the spread.
UNITY
LOL
Suckers

My experience here in CA is the exact opposite. Not one person I know who is qualified (1A and 1B of the California vaccination schedule) has been turned away yet. We should have 7.5 million vaccinations done in the state by the end of the day

My county has been great about sending out email and fb alerts on who is eligible. I saw they were starting 65 and older with complications and called my clinic. Sure enough I had just become eligible.

I hope other counties are getting the info out asap.

It was nice getting jabbed without a crowd scene a mile from home rather that traveling to the other end of town to the County Fairground to sit in line in my car at the super vaccine site. I was back home in 30 minutes.

Anyone over 65 is currently eligible.

1 Like

Yes, But he still owns operation warp speed. It was his. And always will be. Thanks President Trump.

1 Like

This ■■■■ is hilarious B.

1 Like

Do you really believe that?

Yes…

Everything is a conspiracy

1 Like

got my 1st shot the day after biden took office
second shot tomorrow.

1 Like

I received my first dose over one week ago because I’m over 65. But every teacher at my school, unless they’ve already been vaccinated, gets their first dose tomorrow–at school.

3 Likes

I’m under 65 but got mine because I work in agriculture

1 Like

Well …I’d hate to walk around thinking everything is a conspiracy, have a few friends on FB like that.