Where In the World is Nancy Pelosi?

How did he deny her anything??

We all know about Air Force One and Air Force Two. Where is her plane??

I didnā€™t even hear anything about that, until you just said something.

I noticed that Liberal outlets that lie a lot are saying that she didnā€™t go.

and more Credible moderate or Conservative sites are saying that she went.

Be careful repeating the Lies of the mainstream media(ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, NBC, NY Times, Washington Post. They lie a lot, and have people like Brian Williams that got fire from prime time spot on NBC, and now still works for their cable affiliate the MSNBC liars. Oh by the way, there is a reason that television cable shows like Fox News do so much better than their cable affiliates. Itā€™s because people have common sense, and realize the truth, and tell the difference.

She doesnā€™t have a plane. The United States of America has lots of planes however. She flies on those planes for security reasons. Trump was given authority over those planes.

This is a prime example of why you donā€™t elect people like Trump to these positions of authority.

There arenā€™t enough planes in the world to help hide Pelosi and the Dem Dems from Trump!

So called Judge Pirro already had to apologize for lying about it.

Is she one of those credible conservatives?

She? Iā€™m talking about where you get your news from media wise.

Newsweek isnā€™t a credible source of News. Itā€™s fake Liberal brainwashing made up
News, most of the time.

Why do you think that Trump keeps stumping the Democrat media, and Democrat Politicians?

If he wanted to find her, he could no matter where she went.

If he wanted to disappear, thereā€™s no way she could find him.

Pelosi passed legislation. Why arenā€™t you asking about Mitchy Poo? He hasnā€™t moved the Houseses bill or produced his own.

So like I said, she has no expectation of having a plane at her disposal.

Glad you agree.

Why would she have no expectation of having a plane available for her official travel?

Itā€™s always been approved before. Because, you know, the country normally is functional.

If even goofy conservative commentator admitted it was a lie that Pelosi didnā€™t go to Puerto Rico, youā€™d admit it too.

Anyway, Pelosi was going to meet the troops on an official trip. Trump somehow finds that objectionable. He truly is crazy.

I never liked Mitch McConnell, and heā€™s a moderate and part of the Republican establishment.
However, for now, heā€™s still better than most Democrats, that even the so called
Moderate Democrat ones, vote 70-95 percent with Pelosi and Schumer on radical left wing things, such as Obamacare!

What do you mean passed legislation? for border security? They donā€™t really care about border security. If they did they would have been doing a lot more about things like drugs coming across the border!!!

IF THE DEMOCRAT POLITICIANS REALLY CARED THEY WOULDNā€™T ALLOW AND SUPPORT SANCTURARY CITIES TO BE POSSIBLE!!! SANCTUARY FOR PEOPLE THAT THEY KNOW ARE FELONS, AND CHILD RAPISTS AND DRUG DEALERS, AND GANG MEMBERS. IF THEY CARED WHY WOULDNā€™T THEY ATLEAST TURN THOSE PEOPLE OVER TO ICE? ITā€™S BECAUSE THEY DONā€™T! IT MAKES COMMON SENSE.

I donā€™t believe solely what I hear on the radio or television.

Unless it comes from the big D himself?

Maybe you can cite what the speakerā€™s official function is on foreign trips??

She should have gotten the plane keys from ryan before he left.

You remind me of most Liberals on here. They themselves vote, and think exactly
like what their mainstream media and Politicians tell them to. Never, or hardly ever
admitting that they, or their party is wrong in any way.

Iā€™m sorry my friend, but that aint me. It just aint me. Iā€™m far from perfect, and so is Mr. Trump,
and so is the Conservative Media. Liberal or Conservative, itā€™s good to seek the truth in this world out for yourself, and to know the different media outlets and do your research of which ones are Conservative based, and which one Liberal based, that way you know which point of view they will more than likely be coming from.

Then read both, and make up your own decision and your own mind.

Democrats enjoy asking the questions, but not giving any answers.

Both the Politicians, and their voters.

Congressional oversight of US military deployments.

Itā€™s never been controversial before until they elected this idiot.

I read lots of media. The liberal media says it was a lie. The conservative media says it was a lie. Trump might still repeat the lie if his memory is longer than that of a goldfish. You can keep repeating the lie though. It makes you seem rather unique.

It sounds like you just hate Trump, no matter what he does?

If he made a cure for Cancer, would you give him credit, and still hate him?