Where have all the Mueller avatars gone?

Never had a Mueller avatar, never really noticed them, nor have I ever considered Mueller a “god-man justice-bringer”.

I do need to ask, is Rep. Adam Schiff any greater liar than Obese Donald Trump?

I can’t help but feel Rep. Schiff is likely a rank amateur piker when it comes to liar in Chief Obese Donald, he is the one with the record on that.

Obese Donald probably wishes he had as small a neck, normal sized, as Rep. Adam Schiff does.

:laughing:

I like it too.

Complete nothingberder!

As it turned out the report is pretty much a slightly watered down version of what I was expecting the whole time.

"I’m ■■■■■■ " - President Donald Trump

1 Like

There is/was a cover-up by Mueller.

" What is Bob Mueller’s mandate?

As part of his oversight, Rosenstein appointed Robert Mueller as special counsel in May 2017 with the mandate “to oversee the previously-confirmed FBI investigation of Russian government efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election and related matters”.

Has he done any digging around the involvement of Russian fabrications being fed into public conversation via Steele and a process funded by the DNC/Clinton Foundation aided and abetted by the upper echelons of the FBI and DOJ? If not, why not? Was he actually put in place by Comey’s strategem to cover that up and divert attention to a myth alleging malfeasance by Clinton’s victorious opponent.

And what investigation has been done into China’s influence on the US election? such as via their financial links to Hollywood, internet platforms and universities? Why is there no main stream media discussion of what China has been up to?

You should contact your Senator/Representative to have them start a new investigation into your conspiracy fantasies.

Good luck.

Never had a Mueller avi but I’m digging the new one I have.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum *** are you talking about!!!? lmao!!!
Did you even read the original OP?

What’s even more pathetic is that 7 of your fellow Democrats on here gave you a like for this! They must not have read your response, or they clearly did not understand it. lol.

So the original Thread asks where have all of the Mueller avatars gone? and that Democrats have abandoned the Muller picture as their avatars, and you response to this is because it triggers Trump supporters? lol. It’s really funny because you contradict yourself in your own 3 sentences that you write, and yet still get praised for doing so. lmao!!! lol. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Democrats abandoned their Mueller avatars because it triggers Trump supporters? Since when did Democrats in general worry about hurting Trump supporters feelings? Especially when your very next sentence is trying to make Trump supporters mad.

I mean why wouldn’t the Democrats keep the Mueller avatars if you and your friends enjoy “outraging” Trump supporters so much on here, and why abandon Mueller avatars then? lol.

Thank you, honestly, this has made my day!!! It’s one of the funniest errors I’ve caught in a long time from any Democrat on here!!! I can’t stop laughing!!! this so oo funny!

1 Like