Where did the Monsters we see in the Fossil Record Come from?

And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day. (Gen. 1:31 KJV)

But when God revealed why He would kill all life on the earth with a flood, it was because life had been corrupted, become violent:

11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.
12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.
13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth. (Gen. 6:11-13 KJV)

So the Fossil Record DOES NOT reveal what God created, it reveals what became of His created (peaceful) life forms AFTER the fall.

So what corrupted them? Some unknown principle of the Fall, or was it connected to the Nephilim contemporaries with the “sons of God” angels in Genesis 6:1-4?

On my site I offer an explanation:

But that is one possibility among many. What do you all say?

this is bull â– â– â– â– 

1 Like

Why would the process of fossilization be so discriminatory?

In the creation, I believe The Lord could very well have created fossils. His purpose was for their to be another potential, scientific explanation outside of what He has said in the Bible. This creates a potential path for doubt or faith.

Wow.

OK…you go with that…

1 Like

If you believe that Mary was a virgin and gave birth to The Son of God, what I said is in the realm of possibilities.

It’s in the realm of possibilities of course but most Christians would not like to admit their God deliberately lies to create some kind of a faith test.

Reminds of the Bill Hicks standup…you really think God ran around planting fake evidence to trick people to not believe in him? Reallllly?

If that’s how you choose to interpret what I said, that’s on you. Everything I said was from The Light. What you just suggested was dark.

If everything was proven for you, where would faith come in?

Dont dodge the question. Do you really believe God planted false evidence?

God created everything. It’s your personal interpretation of what is and what isn’t your evidence.

Wow. Dodge city. I’m asking if YOU really believe God planted false evidence for people to use to cast doubt.

I’ve already put out there what I believe…now swallow what you will.

No you squirmed around JayJay’s response with “light” and “dark” so I’m asking for clarification. Do you believe God planted fake evidence so that people could doubt him? It’s a simple yes or no.

What “monsters”?

There are no monsters in our fossil records.

Monsters are imaginary creatures.

The fossils are of creatures that really did exist.

1 Like

You just wrote a sentence completely devoid of any meaning.

Sorry…but you did.

You said God planted evidence that could lead people to doubt the Genesis story.

That’s unequivocally saying God planted false evidence.

There’s no way around that, Smyrna.

Everything is of The Light or it’s not…everything. I believe that God created the heavens and the earth and all that’s in it. Now you can interpret what ever you want from what ever you choose. All I’m saying is that anything that’s as incredible and hard to fathom as a virgin giving birth to The Son of God proves that nothing is impossible.

Why cant you directly answer the question? Geesh. It’s either “yes”, “no”, “I’m not sure”

No…you said, “God planted evidence”.