Where did all the workers go?

Dude, you were just crying about Keystone XL bring shut down and that was for Canadian oil. Seems you just want to criticize Biden no matter what.

1 Like

How many Americans did Joe put out of work? How many other Americans lost jobs when drilling was stopped on all federal land? Why did Joe shut down keystone but approve a pipeline for Putin? If TJ ever puts America first on anything, I’ll give him credit, but I’m sure not holding my breath waiting on him to ever put America first.

Considering unconventionals had already shut down due to low oil prices as shown by the precipitous drop in rig count BEFORE Biden took office, probably not too many jobs lost.

So now you’re in favor of Canadian oil?

Eminent domain by a private firm and padding the pockets of the wealthy Koch Brothers. What’s not to love? Best government money can buy in action.

Sure, now we can just beg OPEC to produce more!

Lol. I am retiring to Iowa and taking a menial job.

I am in my right mind.

Allan

Shoveling horse ■■■■ to make my daily bread.

Allan

Retiring huh? So you worked your whole life as a productive tax paying citizen and after doing so you have decided out of necessity to move to Iowa and go back to work. Perhaps if Joe wasn’t working so diligently to destroy our economy, you could actually stay where you are and enjoy your retirement. Good thing for you so many able bodied people don’t have to work at all because Joe is so generous with your tax money that they can stay home and count on you to support them. Atta boy!! Good little Lib!

Retiring in jersey is expensive. Out of necessity. Lol. My pension for working for the big company is nice along with Social security. So money isn’t the problem. And I will be enjoying my retirement as I will be doing what I always wanted to do. Work with horses. I don’t mind stating at the bottom level. ■■■■ shoveling, walking the horses after workouts. Washing horses. Grooming horses. Cleaning tack.

Altoona, Iowa. Here I come in few years.

Biggestal99 is on the way. One persons menial job is another ones lifelong dream.

Allan

1 Like

If you are fortunate enough to get to retire and enjoy doing what you love then seriously, that’s great. They say if you enjoy your job, it’s not really work. That you have a choice is also great. Millions don’t.

Lol you voted for those taxes and programs that make it expensive and now you are moving away from them.

I bet you keep voting for them and bitching about conservatives while enjoying the fruits of their labor. Hypocrite.

2 Likes

Most of the Permian is is on private land so nothing is stopping operators from drilling more. What is stopping them is caution. They are fine with high oil prices and don’t want to ruin that and are worried that if they start drilling at high levels the price may crash again.

A labor of love. Never minded hard work. Hard to have great illusions of a comfy job shoveling ■■■■ for a living.

Allan

Oil prices are like any commodity price. Subject to change on market conditions.

Remember the time recently when oil futures were below zero.

Can easily happen again.

Allan

What a crock of horse feces!! The primary reasons US oil producers are not producing more oil is not only because TJ has shut down many wells but because they know TJ is waging war on fossil fuels and they are unsure of what taxes, fees and penalties TJ is going to inflict on them during his reign of terror. It’s really hard to give you Libs the benefit of the doubt when you won’t even acknowledge that a 30% rise in gasoline prices (so far) corresponds almost exactly to the 9 month reign of TJ BIDEN.

Do you know who DOESN’T WANT OIL PRICES TO DROP? Do you know who isn’t beholden to the ire of US tax payers? THOSE WONDERFUL NATIONS OF OPEC LIKE SAUDI ARABIA, whom TJ has made us dependent on again for oil! But then you Libs love it when every nation in the world gets to stick it to us greedy, selfish Americans don’t you?