Where did all the workers go?

Time to get used to this being Striketober 2021

I wholeheartedly agree. If I could afford it, I would too, and my employer pays me pretty decent.

Right. It would also open up job opportunities for other because more people could retire.

Not a fan of cookies, give me tacos!!!

It frees you from having a “job.” When I’m eligible,
for SS, I intend to consult on my terms instead of the daily grind.

1 Like

What do you do when the “cogs” figure out they are getting screwed for shareholder value?

Shareholders vs. Stakeholders. Story at a lot of places these days.

It is…on what planet should investment be worth more than the labor that creates that value. It makes zero sense.

Several things come to mind. First, the laborers are seldom the ones who took the risk and put up the money and other sacrifices necessary to make a business successful. Second, since many companies are stock issuing corporations, why can’t or don’t the laborers buy stock in the company they work for? If the laborers pooled their resources and bought enough stock in their company they could gain significant if not majority ownership of a company and control it themselves,

And that justifies posting record profits quarter after quarter? Sorry, without the people WORKIING on the front lines their wouldn’t be any profit to worry about.

Funny thing, almost every one of the richest people in America are Libs. Bezos, Gates, Zuckerberg. Most of the richest Politicians are Libs. Nancy Pelosi is filthy rich. John Kerry is filthy rich by marriage. Why don’t they pay their fair share? Oh yeah, BECAUSE THE RICH MAKE THE RULES! You guys continue to believe the blatant lie that they ever actually will tax themselves into the middle class. They never have and never will, every time they say fair share it’s the middle class that gets screwed. EVERY TIME, but go ahead and believe the coming tax increases will only affect the rich. How do you like 7.00 a pound bacon? 5.00 a pound hamburger? 3.50 a gallon gas? And TJ has only been in office 9 months. Get ready for your tax increases rich person, you ain’t seen nothing yet.

Your list of fake liberals is just that. As demand increase, so do prices . It’s ececonics 101. Did you miss that class?

Oh no, I took that class. You know what else is true? If you decrease supply, prices increase too! For example when TJ Biden shut down the keystone pipeline and stopped all drilling on federal land, our oil and energy production decreased meaning less is supplied to the market and prices are going up. Fortunately, the OPEC nations have upped THEIR production to make up the shortage due to TJ groveling- OH WAIT A MINUTE, THEY TOLD TJ TO POUND SAND BECAUSE HES SO BELOVED AND RESPECTED :rofl::rofl::rofl:

DID YOU MISS THAT LESSON? Demand hasn’t significantly increased, supply has decreased across the board because of the policies of the senile jackass and his Satanic moronic hag VP.

List of fake Libs…That denial is so ridiculous I almost feel sympathy for your blindness.

"Enbridge Inc’s (ENB.TO) Line 3 replacement project is in the process of doubling its capacity, which will allow it to deliver about 760,000 bpd of crude from Alberta to Superior, Wisconsin, by the end of this year.

Canada’s government is also expanding the state-owned Trans Mountain line by 590,000 bpd to 890,000 bpd. That line terminates at the Port of Vancouver, where it should be able to deliver barrels via tankers to the United States.

Meanwhile, TC Energy received U.S. approval last year to expand its existing Keystone 590,000-bpd line - located far from the proposed Keystone XL - which would add an additional 170,000 bpd into the U.S. Midwest and Gulf Coast.

“We will be over-piped assuming the other pipelines go ahead on schedule,” said Wood Mackenzie research director Mark Oberstoetter. “If you add them all up, you can make the argument KXL was not needed.”

We’ll be fine, Francis. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Nobody gets out of this alive.

Want to shut most lib politicians up about the rich not paying their fair share, suggest a wealth tax, shuts them up every time. They don’t give a crap about income taxes, that’s for the little people. Why would Warren Buffet or anyone like him care about income tax rates?

2 Likes

No it isn’t.

How wonderful for CANADA! They get to sell America more oil! And I bet those Canadians appreciate ole TJ providing jobs for them too! Yup, nothing says America first better than putting Americans out of work and costing us more on EVERYTHING.

Thank Joe! YOU TREASONOUS PIECE OF CRAP!!

I guess you missed the part where the plans for those were in place before Biden took office. :roll_eyes:

That isn’t what shut down production. The low price of oil shuttered rigs. That’s what decreases supply.