Where are the arrests for showing up at Justices homes?

Leftist violence might as well be state-sanctioned speech at this point, since even the White House has refused to directly condemn threats to SCOTUS judges.

3 Likes

There hasn’t been any “violence” at any SCOTUS Justice’s house. Or threats.

You’re always worth a laugh.

U.S. Supreme Court Police have reported a “significant increase in violent threats,” that include social media posts directed at sitting justices and the Supreme Court building in Washington D.C., said CBS News. As of Monday, there was protective fencing around the building.

Per the DHS Office of Intelligence and Analysis bulletin – titled “Potential for Threats to Public Safety in Response to Abortion Debate” – social media threats referenced “burning down or storming the U.S. Supreme Court and murdering justices and their clerks,” as well as members of Congress and lawful demonstrators

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/supreme-court-reports-significant-threats-of-violence-after-roe-v-wade-draft-leak/ar-AAXqG0R

“ok I will kill samuel alito I’m taking one for the team,” said one Twitter user on May 3, hours after Politico published a draft opinion by Justice Samuel Alito reversing the landmark 1973 decision that legalized abortion nationwide. “I will actually kill everyone who voted.”

2 Likes

You need to read better.

"…at any SCOTUS Justice’s house."

Feel free to quote it.

You need to quit trying to nit pick and turn the conversation to what was not said.

No where was this conversation thread you replied to speaking specifically about at their houses.

2 Likes

Well, except for the protests at Justice’s houses being the topic of this thread.

That in itself is a threat. And you know it

1 Like

Not according to the law.

Now you give a ■■■■ about the topic? Is every one of your posts on topic?

My response was directly related to what was being said by the posters in the ladder thread.

Talk about a ■■■■■■■ lame excuse and way to weasel out of the tact their were threats and you can’t admit it.

I don’t understand what you’re trying to say. What is the “ladder thread?”

Are you saying you responded to me with a response “directly related” to some other thread I’m not participating in?

How would I know that? I thought we were talking about the topic of this thread.

Well…I think it’s safe to say recent events have shown that to be wrong.

The ladder is the order of responses in the conversation.

I’m saying you responded to two people who said NOTHING about threats “at any SCOTUS Justice’s house.”

They were speaking of threats made to the justice’s which you can clearly see in their words. You chose to insert a qualifier that was not there to try and say there have been no threats made which is untrue.

So armed security protecting SCOTUS, Congress critters etc aren’t protecting against threats?

They are protecting against potential threats.

Apparently,

“ok I will kill samuel alito I’m taking one for the team,”

is not a threat.

Because it wasn’t made at their house.

1 Like

I see…a possible threat it is.

Poster is full of it…smart people see through that BS.

1 Like

Everything is a possible threat.

So protesting outside of person home as well