Where are the arrests for showing up at Justices homes?

Yeah, just a slew of Dixiecrats in there like Ronald Reagan. How many politicians stayed Democrat during that period of time? Well, let’s see… there are 535 currently in the Senate & House, hundreds and hundreds more in state governments and you point to what, 7 or 8 per year across the country as proof that the parties flipped? FAR more flipped from D to R from 2010 to 2019… was that racist democrats becoming racist republicans too?

Your list just proves the point. There was no mass swap. That list looks no different than other years prior and subsequent.

3 Likes

My neighbor buys building lots by finding properties with delinquent taxes. All the time, it’s a business.

The Constitution restricts government, not We…

Democrat Lori Lightfoot is also calling for violence against the Supreme Court. It’s never “insurrection” when a Democrat threatens our institutions, mind you.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/lori-lightfoot-urges-call-to-arms-against-supreme-court-over-roe-v-wade/ar-AAX66nq

3 Likes

How about a call for the arrest of Lightfoot (Beetlejuice)?

Won’t happen. There are different application of the rules/law for (D)ifferent people.

They like for us to be under mob rule.

2 Likes

Do you enjoy repeating things that I just said?

If I’m on your property, where’s the government?

Do you think government has no role in enforcing private property rights?

What private property? I pay government rent in the form of property taxes. Costs more than my first house mortgage.

Thankfully, North Carolina is pretty lenient on property taxes. The assessment on my property low balled well below its fair market value and the rate out here is only 0.720%.

I am paying about a quarter of what a house of similar valuation would pay in New Jersey. And since my house would be valued far higher in New Jersey, in reality I am probably paying only a tenth of what it would cost in New Jersey.

Grand a month for me for a three bedroom 2 bath ranch on five acres. Now I know you need ten acres so you can tap agricultural tax breaks but the wife doesn’t want to move. All you need is a few nut and fruit trees and your tax rate gets slashed. Rich people privilege, no need to sell or harvest, just plant a few saplings and you are good.

Yeah, valid point.

It’s still criminal. I bought my property from a lady that was selling her property off piece by piece to pay the taxes. I think property taxes need to be abolished at the federal level with a Constitutional amendment. Consumption tax at the state and local level should be the only tax allowed and the feds should have to beg for funding from the states.

Damn straight. They chuck little old ladies off their land. No more evil landlord than the government. if we are going to have a property tax, let’s try a wealth tax too, see how Warren Buffet likes that. Oh and that carried interest tax as well, we are on to you Warren.

3 Likes

4 Likes

I’m good with a wealth tax.

Between this and your support for every american having heath care provided, you are fully n the team now,

About time really.

I wasn’t for Obamacare and still aren’t but it exists.