When you've lost Leo Terrell

You’re making that up of course, millions of people know who he is. Everyone that’s seen even one of his appearances on News and Talk Shows knows who he is.

I didn’t know. It doesn’t sound like anyone else on this thread besides you did, either.

That’s why I brought the Wikipedia entry. He’s literally famous for having defected to Trump. It’s listed right after his name and profession.

1 Like

That of course isn’t true either.

At least you remain consistent, I’ve gotta give you that.

Which part isn’t true then ?

People don’t know who Leo Terrell is. A few might, but he’s not a big name.

It doesn’t sound like anyone else on this thread besides you did, either.

That obviously is not true and you’ve supposedly read the thread so you knew it wasn’t true when you said it.

ok like one other person knew ? splitting hairs here.

That isn’t true either. Why do you keep doing that?

Could it be because you have nothing else to offer?

Well, we can discuss the fact that he’s a relative unknown. Why does it matter ? For sake of discussion.

F.e. if I say George F. Will is voting for a Democrat for the first time, that’s kind of a big deal since everyone knows him as a lifetime conservative. Now if I say that I saw some guy on MSNBC named Joe Schmoe who’s voting for a Democrat for the first time, people are obviously going to be super curious about who the hell that is :smirk: That’s all that’s happened here.

Mind you, that doesn’t mean we can’t also discuss why a lifetime conservative would vote for Biden. Perfectly capable of doing both :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Still working overtime to dismiss him as a nobody I see yet he has the ability to influence millions of viewers and listeners.

Why do you feel the need to do that?

Well, if he has the ability, I say let him do his influencing.

Finally, something we can agree on.

Prove it.

Check the ratings for his radio show and the FNC shows he regularly appears on.

:joy: :rofl: :joy:

Im not here to do your work for you.

It’s your premise, not mine.

He appears fairly regularly on Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingram, Shannon Bream, and On Sean’s show.

Sean’s show alone averages around 4 million viewers. That is proof beyond any doubt.

I belong to the ACLU.

Lol.some of my fellow members are not liberals.

It’s a shock.

Allan

Then you must be utterly flabbergasted at the people running the Lincoln Project, Republicans for the Rule of Law, Republicans for Biden, Republican Voters Against Trump, etc. All of these groups are filled with die hard Republicans their whole life, and when the party has not only lost ALL of them, but they are spending tens of millions of dollars to encourage others to leave the party, then it is surely ten-fold as noteworthy as this one guy doing the opposite. Wouldn’t you agree?

1 Like

Can you please stick to the topic and not derail the thread with your “whatabaout schtick”?

Start your own thread on the subject if you like but quit derailing mine.

John Kasich is speaking at the DNC this year. That surprised me. So I can understand WR’s surprise at Mr. Terrell’s vote even though I have never heard of him.

1 Like

Discussing comparable examples (or substantially greater examples) of something occurring in opposition is not a derailment. It’s a perfectly legitimate discussion point for the thread. Especially given that this guy is a relative unknown person who people had to Google to know who the heck he even is.

Saying you have Leo Terrell defecting from the Democrats to join Trump, can logically be countered with people saying George Conway, Bill Kristol, George Will, Colin Powell, David French, Steve Schmidt, Rick Wilson, etc. are defecting from the Republicans to join Biden. At least people will already know the names of the people countering your point.