When you've lost Leo Terrell

Well…yeah

1 Like

Hey, when you’ve lost Leo Terrell, you know you’re in deep trouble. Who’s next? Trevor Hickennottom? Jarvis Longsworth? Timmy (The Train) Cornswabble? The wheels are coming off, lib.

3 Likes

Well this little side trail is just oodles o fun.

2 Likes

I wonder if anyone remembers Travis Hollenbeck.

4 Likes

Who said he was “remarkable”?

He’s been a die hard dem and civil rights advocate his whole life, and when the party has not only lost him but so much that he’s encouraging others to leave the party it should be notable because it’s certainly noteworthy.

They show up on my android devices.

And this is relevant how?

Damnit. I was going name drop Travis. What a legend.

2 Likes

How about you folks stop derailing the thread with off topic bull ■■■■■

I just read ole Leo’s Wikipedia page. Thanks for the laugh. I stand with Travis.

Such fond memories from 2013 :love_letter:

If it’s noteworthy to you, fine. It’s just a lot less noteworthy to everyone else who has no idea who this person is, that’s all we are saying.

I was responding to someone who said Orenthal is MAGA material.

There are quite a few high profile Conservatives that will vote for Biden.
And a whole bunch of them make up the Lincoln Project. And I heard today that the money is pouring in and that they will be able to make TV spots right up to election day.
And what is nice about that is that Biden is getting free ads because of them.

1 Like

I’m going to ask nicely one more time. Please stop derailing the thread.

If it’s noteworthy to you, fine. It’s just a lot less noteworthy to everyone else who has no idea who this person is, that’s all we are saying.

Then instead of derailing the thread maybe try answering that question for yourself and then ask, “Why would he be not only leaving the party but encouraging others passionately to do the same?”

I know, that’s a crazy idea… .

There’s plenty of reasons why one might do that this year - violent riots in liberal cities is a good one and local leadership abdicating their responsibility is one, f.e.

Now that’s actually a discussion that’s on topic. Congrats!

Thanks, but discussing who Leo Terrell is also on topic. We can walk and chew gum at the same time.

You weren’t “discussing” you were attempting to bury the thread in BS.

a 2 second google search would answer the question as to who he is if you didn’t already know.

He’s a civil rights activist and attorney and has a very liberal talk show on the west coast.

No, I was discussing. Almost nobody knew who he was.

There is no conflict with discussing who this person is AND why a lifelong Democrat would defect to Trump.

1 Like