When you've lost Leo Terrell

Black civil rights atty and rabid advocate for same.

The democrats have even lost him and he’s flat out stated now in numerous interviews that Trump has done more for blacks than any president in decades and that Biden is the racist, not Trump.

Six months, a year or more ago I would have told anyone he’d swing over to Trump that they were insane.

I’ve now seen a half dozen or more interviews where he has gone further and further in his condemnation of the Democratic party, Biden, and Harris et al.

Leo, my hat is off to you, I didn’t think you had it in you.

Welcome to the middle.

I’m flabbergasted.

7 Likes

Good for him for saying his piece and being embraced by conservative media. Don’t agree with him, and find titling that video “takes the red pill” rather unfortunate.

Never heard of him until yesterday.

4 Likes

Never heard of him.

He’s one of those guys that always shouts over people in Lib outrage. When I heard him supporting Trump on the radio, I thought it was someone playing a joke. It gives me hope that Trump’s not done like the Libs want us to believe…

2 Likes

Now you have. You can learn things from conservatives. :+1:

2 Likes

If you think civil rights lawyers are libs i got to break it to ya - they are not always libs.

1 Like

It has been an interesting transformation.

1 Like

Until the last moth or so Leo has always been a Dem and always defending whatever dem position was being argued.

You can’t paint him as anything else.

If you missed it catch Sean’s show on the replay, I think it was the first segment. Should be up again in a few minutes.

Never heard of him.

2 Likes

Who???

2 Likes

It’s amazing to see how many people so well informed simply aren’t.

1 Like

Me either.

Do you know anything about Leo Terrell? I’m betting you don’t.

Having followed him for several years you are of course wrong again.

I only know him from Fox News and only from that recent appearance where he says he’s voting for Trump.

Interestingly, his Wikipedia entry literally says that tidbit about him pretty much right after stating his name and profession.

So this is pretty much what he’s famous for . Leo Terrell - first time Trump voter.

7 Likes

Okay, cool. You could invite him here. He could vote in “Who are you voting for?” thread to try to even it up a bit. He could try to make up for the actual real conservatives that have abandoned Trump.

4 Likes

I’m unclear on who you’re responding to. If me I will respond.

The title of the video is a Q reference. I will pass.

1 Like

I never thought I’d hear him flip the table on the current liberal insanity but he did and framed the truth very well. The left has gone way over the line of what’s acceptable. These cities that have been burned, looted and people being murdered…especially innocent children…has got to stop. Over 35 innocent children have been murdered by gunfire just this year alone in Chicago. The mayor of Chicago is totally complicit with her actions/inactions. Democrats who are closer to the middle, are speaking out against this insanity that’s being condoned by the party.