When the useful idiots revolt

One word: Tunnels

Who are you referring to?

Then why did Republicans try to pass HR2 that would have tried to solve this problem through legislation?
How were Republicans responsible for removing all of the Trump policies that had our border under control?
How were Republicans responsible for every Democrat in the Senate voting to provide free airplane rides to migrants beyond those allowed under our immigration laws?
And it is Republicans who should be credited for blocking a Senate bill that would prohibit any President from blocking illegal crossings until at least 5000 a day were crossing.
If Democrats want to defeat Republicans on the immigration issue, all they have to do is start enforcing our immigration laws (and convince voters they intend to continue enforcement after the election).

4 Likes

In some states that may be true with some Republicans. Like all of those statements in that post,…either false or half truth.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh really.

So we shouldn’t build a border wall because criminals might tunnel under it.

Why plant trees, people will just cut them down anyway.

Well then, why have a sewer system, people will just use the bushes anyway.

Why feed the hungry, they’ll just get hungry again.

Or for that matter why have any laws, people just ignore it anyway.

Typical leftist , always playing to the lowest common denominator.

3 Likes

Yeah I would like to know also.

Can’t be biden, he isn’t experiencing the onset of dementia, he is full blown in the middle of dementia

The entire biden presidency has been a demonstration in elder abuse.

1 Like

Some would make it through tunnels before they are filled some would go over the top fence, regardless it would be and insignificant percentage compared to what’s coming with no barrier.

It’s odd walls work in every country except the U.S. as they keep putting them up across the world with success.

3 Likes

The “anecdotes” comment is idiotic.

The crime statistics don’t tell the whole story because so much is either going unreported or unprosecuted by Soros DA’s

Perhaps that poster would like to share his/her anecdotal crime theory with the families of several Americans who’ve been either murdered or st least victimized by illegals…with the store and shop owners who’ve either been forced to close or to lock up the merchandise on their shelves because of all the theft they’ve been forced to deal with. I’m sure Laken Riley’s family would love to hear that she is an “anecdote”.

Most of that post didn’t make an ounce sense…

But the last paragraph about four more years???

Who in their right mind wants four more years of what the left is doing to America.

The democrats have become the party of the rich coastal elites. I’m a little surprised there’s no thread about what happened yesterday…while the last three Democrat presidents including the current disaster hobknobbed with the rich and arrogant…president Trump met with and hung with the family and co workers of a young New York police officer who was just murdered by a recidivist criminal.

That compare and contrast needs to be the symbol of who the two parties believe are important as this election continues.

Todays democrats are disgusting and completely out of touch.

5 Likes

Completely out of touch.

Do you believe the criminal acts the poster you responded to referenced did not occur?

Those deaths are real…you’re not so stupid you can’t recognize that are you?

They are far more than just “newsmax” stories.

1 Like

Well that was lame. If you’re going with the tired worn out old schtick you need to include the 25 foot ladders for the 24 foot wall!

1 Like

The anecdote thing is a reference.

This is amazing. All numbers are fake except the ones you guys choose to believe

3 Likes

Well, yeah. That’s been their game for decades.

1 Like

He/she (I don’t know which) referred to actual crimes and real dead people as news max stories and anecdotes.

They either died or were robbed or they weren’t.

It’s not that hard…unless you’re a lib trying desperately to convince people to listen to your various deflections and not what they see and hear with their own eyes and ears.

Have a lovely day.

1 Like

There are no deflections. Crime is never zero in large cities. Never was. It’s not a thing

Crime rates are going down

I already am. You responded to me :blush:

Numbers aren’t much value without context.

4 Likes

Ignore your lying eyes people…

We the liberals will tell you what you need to know.

Remember…we the liberals told you the border was secured…inflation isn’t a thing…men can have babies…Jussie smollette was a victim…Biden knew nothing about Hunter’s businesses…and border agents strapped the migrants

Why should you doubt us?

5 Likes

You are reverting. Reflexively

Try something else. I dunno may be thibking why would they report rates going up in 20 or 21 after years of low level crimes and then start dropping it again

Its anecdotes. You guys are reacting to anecdotes. The rates are down.

Oh goody…some brilliant lib analysis…

I’m not reverting to anything other than pointing out that liberalism lies over and over again.

Sorry I’m sick of being lied to.

1 Like

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-monthly-jobs-numbers-sean-spicer-235936#:~:text=“I%20talked%20to%20the%20president,but%20it’s%20very%20real%20now.”

Basically this. The numbers are real when I want them to be.

1 Like