When It Is All Better

Are they not the bourgeois? I don’t have several houses worth millions.

Sexes, gender, race, disability.

You know equality.

Allan

They are. But they have convinced themselves that they are not.

2 Likes

How do we measure that?

[quote=“Tom_Ch, post:9, topic:239639, full:true”]

Sweden and Switzerland don’t have an open border with millions of the world’s impoverished flooding across it. They also have very strict policies on immigration and actually enforce those laws. Just do the math, offer free everything from birth to one’s mid 20’s and invite as many as the world’s impoverished citizens in who can get on our soil.

A better comparison is India and China since those are the only two countries with populations higher than the US.

Read the book.

It is interesting.

I am not advocating all of his suggestions.

I just want to know what my annual wealth accumulation is going to be and where racism is leaving.

Well put!

4 Likes

I’ll keep it in mind. It’s on Apple Books digitally?

And it doesn’t have to be people coming in, just people not paying in.

1 Like

Not sure…I listened to it on Audible.

Like the wealthy and Corporations (AKA persons) not paying taxes?

I can only speak for myself. But as far as I’m concerned, there has never been about an end goal.

It’s about doing you can to make things better, with the understanding that better means slowing the worst, rather than achieving the best.

Do they take out of safety nets?

Ok, weak and I addressed this hogswallop in the OP, but fine.

What will it look like when it’s “better”? How much will I have? Where will racism be? What will be taught in K-12?

Irrelevant.

Are you not familiar with privatize the profits, socialize the losses?

That causes more damage that immigration.

How is it irrelevant? I don’t own a corporation. They aren’t drawing down my safety net.

How much am I going to have?

It’s also because virtually all the power resides within a very small group and can only be influenced by another small group with sufficient funds.

1 Like

You’re not understanding. There is no end goal. I am not seeking anything.

There is no better future that I can imagine.

Libs here are saying the exact same thing that Castro has said.

5 Likes