When it comes to presumption of innocense, something has been left out

Clinton was given immunity?

When did that happen?

Sigh. You guys only say this because it was a conservative Justice. You will spin on a dime the next time it’s a liberal justice or actually any judge on Earh nominated by a Democrat.

It’s a photo. Two people wearing t shirts calling Bill Clinton a rapist.

Seriously? Hillary was a candidate not a nominee for the SCOTUS. Geeze. :roll_eyes:

Yeah that’s Radically different :roll_eyes:

What’s your point?

What’s the distinction, in your mind?

Why is ok to ignore due process and accuse Presidential candidates of committing crimes, but not ok for nominees to the Supreme Court?

It is completely different than social media history. You can’t even put him in the house. Hell you don’t even know if there was a party or where the house was.

1 Like

This was not a trial. As far as I know they could vote to confirm whether or not they believed his or her story.

Righties can’t differentiate between trial and a job interview, kind of sad. They should not have confirmed simply based on him being an angry partisan drunk, no different than gauging someone from their social media.

Candidates slam each other as a matter of course. The voting public gets to be judge and jury.

That is different than a confirmation process. One side doesn’t simply get to make something up and then use that made up charge to disqualify a nominee.

Apples and oranges.

It’s not “apples and oranges”. It’s the same damn thing.

You guys made unfounded criminal accusations against Clinton for decades. The people voted for her, or didn’t.

Ford, and many Democrats made unfounded accusations against Kavanaugh. Then each member of the Senate voted for him, or didn’t.

Kavanaugh wasn’t “disqualified”. He’s sitting on the Court right now.

You must be referring to the Clinton crime family. It doesn’t surprise me that DEMs believe they are squeaky clean. And please don’t insult my intelligence by reciting the LW talking point about no indictments.

Again no surprise that DEMs believe they can do whatever they want to anyone who disagrees with them. Third world banana republic.

Lefties believe they are above the law and can destroy anyone who dares disagree with them.

1 Like

:rofl:

You really don’t see it, do you?

He went hysterical.

I see more than you can possibly imagine.

:rofl:

I’m sure you do. But you don’t see the irony of your post.

Which is hilarious to me.

Of course it is. Its that intolerance for any disagreement. Must be squashed like a bug. I get it. I really do. :+1: