When is trump going to mention John McCain’s name?

Now THAT was classy.

He could mention Mr. McCains service and dedication to the country.

1 Like

So as to not come across like a ■■■■■■ bag.

1 Like

President Obama’s statement.

1 Like

Yep I am willing to bet his eulogy will be very emotional.

To you it would not have made a difference.

Yes it would have. I have given Trump credit for things he has done that I agree with and have benefited financially. But thanks for telling me what I think, all knowing one.

Yes I would think so. He suffered permanent injuries as a result of his captivity and was, yet never complained about it.

" I like people who weren’t captured" has to be one of the most disgusting things the maniac has said, and he’s said a lot of them.

1 Like

you are welcome.

One of the classiest people to ever run for president.

Yep, you can’t teach class. You either have it or you don’t.

Who cares if Obama did prepare it weeks ago? Could Trump not have done the same?

Or is it more important to talk about the Kardashians and the NFL, rather than honor someone who suffered for his country, and who almost everyone (except Trump) calls a war hero?

2 Likes

That’s for sure.

I would have criticized Donald for assigning someone else to write a tribute for him, since there’s no way Donald could ever be that erudite and sympathetic.

1 Like

I will be voting Democrat for Senator this coming November.

There were several of them like that. Dole and Inouye come to mind.

Yeah but i’m quite sure Trump wasn’t thinking of those two when he said that. McCain had been quite critical of Trump. and that was Trump’s payback.

Senator McCain’s life of service to his country speaks for itself… There are many, many issues I disagreed with him on but never questioned he dedication to serving his country in the best way he knew how. Now is not the time to parse present and former presidents words on his passing but instead to remember how much McCain loved his country and how much he sacrificed to serve his country.

Pure class.