When is trump going to mention John McCain’s name?

Doesn’t excuse his previous actions against McCain like refusing to call him a hero or attacking POWs in general.

i hope you all enjoy eating all your hateful hating hater leftist words

Just saying he could have screwed the pooch on this.

Thanks for proving me correct.

RIP. :us: :us: :us:

No it’s not “classy”. He had nothing to say yesterday when it was announced McCain had stopped treatments and tributes started pouring in.

Fat Donald had nothing to say yesterday about McCain, but he did mention the Kardashians, Kanye and the NFL.

2 Likes

What could Trump say to ease your pain?

I hit the reply button before I intended to.

The reason why a statement like that is not classy is because he said nothing yesterday, when McCain was alive.

The statement now is nothing different than any decent person would say after someone had died.

Apparently so. And we are “politicizing it” by pointing out the maniac said nothing yesterday when McCain was still alive.

He did talk about Kim and Kanye though, guess we can’t expect anything less from the reality TV show President.

But now we are supposed to give him credit and say how classy he was for doing the absolute minimum as you say.

2 Likes

“I have decided to resign”. That would do it.

4 Likes

So your saying President Trump is decent.

Make sure to vote democrat this fall…Trump needs to be punished.

He should have said something positive about McCain rather than merely offering condolences to his family.

John McCain and I were members of different generations, came from completely different backgrounds, and competed at the highest level of politics. But we shared, for all our differences, a fidelity to something higher – the ideals for which generations of Americans and immigrants alike have fought, marched, and sacrificed. We saw our political battles, even, as a privilege, something noble, an opportunity to serve as stewards of those high ideals at home, and to advance them around the world. We saw this country as a place where anything is possible – and citizenship as our patriotic obligation to ensure it forever remains that way.

Few of us have been tested the way John once was, or required to show the kind of courage that he did. But all of us can aspire to the courage to put the greater good above our own. At John’s best, he showed us what that means. And for that, we are all in his debt. Michelle and I send our most heartfelt condolences to Cindy and their family.

Barack Obama

7 Likes

why?

Exactly. Would that have been so hard/? He said nothing, while tributes were coming in from everywhere, and not just Republicans.

He could have said something nice that McCain himself would have heard. However I must remember this is the dude who once said “I like people who haven’t been captured” so maybe keeping his mouth and twitter feed shut yesterday was the right thing to do.

But please spare me the “this is classy” to issue condolences over twitter, which is the very least he can do.

1 Like

Verbal diarrhea

Had he give l given a statement similar to the one 'bama just belched out which was probably prepared weeks ago, you would have criticized President Trump for being insincere

Yes most of your posts are try this.

SY355