"When do we get to use the guns?"

Contract.

While the progs and the Woke are now using the state.

Forget the Summer of Love?

3 Likes

Liberals are no different. It was a Bernie supporter that shot up a congressional baseball game. Bunch of liberals are now saying “All Cops Are Bastards” and claiming that “silence is violence” but actual violence isn’t violence.

2 Likes

There we go. The conditions under which the governed give their consent.

2 Likes

Patrick Mahomes.

Deep pass.

Brett Favre.

Battlestar Galactica.

1 Like

Already? How unfortunate.

Yeah, to use Charlie Kirk’s logic: the problem with that Bernie supporter was his tactics: the Right wanted him to commit violence, so it was a bad tactic.

1 Like

Don’t forget Cornish hens.

The right certainly used it.

Or to use common sense - violence is generally bad because it physically hurts people.

1 Like

Was the violence last summer “unjustified”?

1 Like

Yes .

2 Likes

Yeah… those people exist.

What you don’t see is millionaire funded apparatuses that are broadcasting that noise like we see with Charlie Kirk or Steve Bannon and the like.

You do not see that kind of calls to violence being subsidized and then repeated in the halls of Congress like we see in the GOP.

We can literally see a direct line of things that originated on 4Chan now being run on by members of the right. And while there are some figures on the “Left” who I wouldn’t mind seeing catapulted into the sun… the Right has lost it’s ■■■■■■■ mind since 2008.

3 Likes

Thank you.

:rofl: Wait for it…

Shouldn’t take long.

Sorry, I am confused. Someone in Congress called for violence ?

Well there is that kook Greene. And there is a pretty good rhetoric surrounding 2nd amendment solutions.

Didn’t Cawthorne talk about there being bloodshed if the elections keep getting stolen?

Yeah and Maxine Waters said to get “confrontational” if no guilty verdict for Chauvin.

If we’re going to get past this Civil War and “chill out” like you suggested, the first thing that has to go is the belief that one side somehow has the high moral ground.

The idea “your side bad, my side better” is precisely what drives into the Civil War (still cold, for now).

3 Likes

I do.