When do Black lives matter? fact is they don't!

The first two are the same thing.

Where else is there to go? What’s the point? Black people have been telling us for ages now that there’s a problem. If this many black people are saying there’s a problem, then perhaps there’s a problem. Going back and forth about racial stats isn’t doing anything but wasting our time.

Do you honestly think that all these black people are ■■■■■■■■■■■■ us? That there’s a grand media conspiracy only showing us unarmed black people being shot by police and ignoring a tall pile of incidents with white people.

This is what’s sad with y’all ©… so many of these left vs right issues come down to ■■■■■■■ conspiracies… unfair treatment of minorities, global warming, the best solution for gender dysphoria, wellfare programs, the DNC trying to turn us communist, shelter-in-place, etc… It’s ■■■■■■■ nuts.

How many churches have the left burn down in the US?

I’m fairly sure there are criminologists who don’t work in law enforcement.

are blm riots predominantly left or right?

How many churches has BLM burned down in the US?

Then they haven’t used force.

:man_shrugging: That’s your qualifier, not mine.

It is a requirement for determining proportionality. Force can only be understood a posteriori.

I disagree. I believe its valuable to have voices from both on the ground and from people who aren’t.

You disagree with science?

Which science? I’m not aware of studies on this topic.

A posteriori is science.

are blm riots predominantly left or right?

That’s a new term for me, but I looked it up and if I’m understanding it correctly, doesn’t the use of body and dash cams address this issue?

Probably leans left but I wouldn’t discount there being some conservatives also involved. How many churches has BLM burned down in the US?

No, the video is evidence. Proportionality is subjective. "What level of force did I feel was necessary to control the situation?

It is the “reasonable-ness” standard. And cops can argue it all day long.

I think it valuable to have input from both on the ground and outside reviewers.

thank you. i would discount there being hardly any conservatives involved because they were home protecting their property and families and respecting others

i dont care how many blm directly burned down, but any that were burned were done by the left

A lot of broad brushing there.

More than 0? 1? 2? You’re making an accusation, surely you must know.