When do Black lives matter? fact is they don't!

Why are y’all quoting 9 yards of posts?

1 Like

Size matters?

oh no not at all. and so no, it’s not “settled”

the rampaging mobs are mostly lefties. you said yourself. stands well to reason theyre the ones who burned the churches and smashed and stole everything else too

great group huh?

What church has been burned down by the left?

You think morals and values appear out of the ether and are unaffected by underlying conditions?

And we know crime and economic success are negatively correlated.

Utterly amazing how few people understand how the conditions in which one finds oneself impacts one’s decisions.

The illusion of a soul driving the biological machine that is a human being is just so strong, I suppose.

none were burned “down” but burned

and vandalized

many:

2 Likes

Yes, the underlying affection is a lack of morals and values. A lack of respect for others and self.

People have been poor since the beginning of time.

That doesn’t mean being poor is an excuse to loot, burn, injure or deface. There are plenty of poor people who don’t do that .

I disagree with poor = criminal.

1 Like

Oh, I see… I guess you misspoke when you said:

In regards to fire damage, apparently many is 2? And they haven’t caught the arsonists, so you’re just assuming it was members of the left who did it. How do you know it wasn’t boogaloo boys?

Morals aren’t foundational.

They do not exist in a vacuum.

Morals are a product of the conditions which give rise to them.

ah yes i did indeed. natural mistake with how destructive they are

i know it’s the left because thats what they do

The left in the US isn’t known for burning down churches.

Poor does not mean people are morally bankrupt.

There are plenty of wealthy people who commit crimes to further amass wealth.

they are now! at least trying to. and vandalizing them

they are truly lost. and now everyone (well, most everyone) realizes what they are

I didn’t say it was.

I simply dispute your notion that morals are foundational.

Quite the opposite.

Morals are foundational. It takes good parents a good family network and a community to teach that.

Wow, that’s a lot of people to be known for damaging church buildings based on a handful of people, who’s politics are assumed, damaging church buildings. What’s the political cutoff for the left? Are centrist Democrats now also church burners?

Lack of commitment

images (1)

the cutoff is where their political ideology doesn’t encourage them to deconstruct society every time their feelings are hurt.

probably covers most Democrats and half of the spineless republicans nowadays

Youth these days…