What's The Point Of Hunter Testifying?

Yes. A minor noncompliance with a budget restriction that resulted in no harm, only a delay of a month or two. Not really worth noting, much less impeaching over.

Trump reason for denying the funding isn’t relevant,
Trump need to prove he was within his power to do so as President.

Nobody is impartial. Not Shifty, not Pelosi, not Schumer not Liz. Not a single one of them.

1 Like

a minor noncompliance which was violation of office as President.

Only if you think a minor noncompliance with a budgetary procedure civil statute is worth impeaching…or rather that the Senate will so hold.

again it show the President isn’t above abusing his office.
abuse of office is abuse of office it doesn’t matter how severe it was.

A minor noncompliance doesn’t rise to the level of an abuse of power in my opinion, if it was a noncompliance. Again, we shall see what the Senate says.

Actually he isn’t obligated to prove anything. Maybe it works differently up North. The Senate republicans will be assuming he has done nothing wrong. As they should. Then they will vote to acquit. Then what?

Is abuse of power even a crime? I think it’s more of an opinion.

1 Like

what is the point of calling witness if your not trying to prove your innocence.

1 Like

impeachment isn’t a criminal process.

Not fair! Not fair! The Republicans are making their decisions based on partisans politics, unlike the Democrats in the House! Party above country! Vote Democrat!!! Give money to the DNC!

You know thats what.

Ok. Then how does Hunter biden testimony defend trump against the charges?

you tell me

This is where we disagree because Trump knowing abusing his office even in a minor infraction show he is unfit for public office.

As is a guilty verdict of a jury. Is it a crime or is it just the jurors opinion?

The witnesses called by the democrats were all relevant to the charges brought forth by the prosecution. What relevance does hunter have to the defense?

To discredit the prosecution and to score political points. All of the burden of proof is on the prosecution. 100 percent. What will we be doing in a month after the dems have failed to remove the President?

Having 2020 general election.

The Ukrainian President said no pressure.