What's The Point Of Hunter Testifying?

Has that been proven or can it be proven?

who said he would?

you flail. from one narrative to the next

they say lots of things

The whole point of the thread is what purpose hunter bidens testimony serves to the defense

:man_facepalming:

that doesnt mean theres a relevant answer to your question.

The purpose of a witness’s testimony isn’t relevant to a trial? :man_facepalming:

So basically, anything or any report that puts Trump in a bad light is not to be believed. Or they have questionable motives…gotcha.

If Trump didn’t push the investigations on Ukraine, if there was a legitimate national security basis, then it mustn’t have been that important.

If he did, then he’s lying.

There is no legitimate reason to believe there was corruption according to the Ukrainian government.

The allegation is repeatedly made that he did all this for political advantage. The stronger the case that there was something to investigate, the easier to say he wanted an investigation because there was a legitimate purpose for an investigation, not for campaign purposes.
What if it proven that he did order the hold on funds to get an investigation…if there was a legitimate reason for an investigation? That would certainly not be worth an impeachment.

i didnt say that

Its already been proven by the Ukrainian government that there was no warrant for an investigation, so is the Ukrainian government lying?

But Trump claims there wasn’t pressure or a push. So it mustn’t have been that important.

And I’m already seeing the basis for “ok maybe I did hold up aid for a biden investigation but it wasn’t for political purposes!”

so basically you couldnt effectively argue your position without realizing it is purely opinion

If you accept what the Ukrainian government says at face value, then you accept Zelensky’s statement that he did not feel that any pressure was put on him.

You said my question about the defense’s purpose of Biden as a witness was irrelevant. How does Biden provide a defense to the charges?

again it doesn’t matter if Zelensky feel there was pressure on him, according to the U.S government the President broke the law and illegal denied Congressional funding.

1 Like

Right. Did the aid get withheld on a condition.

no i didnt. lol

take a breath

The GAO report/finding is opinion?