What's next for the climate change crowd?

The cycles have not lasted 500 million years. They’ve only lasted for around a million.

Well the problem with collective problems is that you rarely have collective agreement. So you throw your hands in the air and give up because without government you can do nothing. That is one heluva defeatist attitude. I guess every liberal should get rid of his Prius because conservatives wont drive them.

Lame excuse.

Is there collectivie agreement to laws against spousal rape?

Psst, I don’t care what laws you pass, American can’t stop climate change on it’s own, what it can do is adopt such a strict regulatory structure that it drives production to countries with little to no environmental protections in place, making the problem worse instead of better.

Okay fine. You are free to do nothing. Act as if you are powerless to make any change with the trillions of dollars that liberals world wide control. Stay with the same plan that has failed you for 30 to 40 years.

Go for it. Fail away.

This OP is like turning off a fire alarm, calling up the fire department and telling them not to come, and then blaming the fire alarm for not putting out the fire.

The OP is making some brilliant suggestions that are 1000 times better than doing nothing but complaining. :sunglasses:

There’s no brilliance in the OP.

Climate change is constant of course. It’s just that man is not the cause. Who caused the younger dryas? (Or ask yourself, why you never heard of it…)

Also, in the long run, it doesn’t matter if the government of out country doesn’t believe in manmade climate change… all the other ones do.

So how do you think it will be before there are emissions standards attached to trade deals?

Guess which country left the agreement where they would get some say in that.

Libs need to go back to sounding the global cooling alarm. Then claim, without proof, that carbon dioxide is doubly evil because it will absorb the sun’s energy and use it to create free oxygen and rob the earth of life giving warmth. Then offer scholarships and jobs to researchers who will be totally invested in proving this new evil quality of CO2 and measuring how frigid the depths of the oceans have become.

This is the new plan.

See the problem we’re having is figuring out how to implement our solutions in such way to insure that you cons gain no benefit from them since you don’t want to help pay for them.

There is also no brilliance in doing the same failed plan for 30 or 40 years without a hint of success and sticking to it. Not only not brilliant, it’s downright stooopid.

There is nothing to pay for. Liberal elites and billion dollar liberal corporations control literally trillions of dollars world wide. They don’t need conservatives. They have enough jack to make a serious impact without us. The only thing stopping them is greed and politics.

And I feel fine…

Which doesn’t change the fact that we’re not doing anything until we make sure you guys won’t benefit from it.

So here’s my takeaway. The strategy of the past 30 to 40 years has been an epic failure. Libs have not gotten anything close to what they want using that strategy. So the plan is to change nothing, Continue down the path of failure. Okay. Good luck with that.

The end of the earth has been predicted over and over, “by the year 2000” etc,and those dated came an passed. 30 years ago it was predicted we only had 10 year left, and yet nothing has changed that I notice. Winter spring summer and fall, all continue.

1 Like

Global warming is just the lefts flood myth. It has a world wide flood predicted for sinning like many other religions… LMAO!

Nope…