#whatdotheywant

Jay Jay are you suggesting we send blacks to AFRICA? That seems racist.

Jim Crow laws negatively impacted blacks way more than poor whites.

I fail to see why political parties relevant to this discussion.

You could lay blame on direct actions, bad decisions, made by members of the black community, but that would be myopic, as these actions don’t exist in a vacuum. The sociological history of Black America is heavily influence by a history that to various levels was influenced by perpetually being treated as second class citizens (and slaves before then).

Most of the visible in your face racism of prior years is thankfully gone, but that doesn’t mean the more subtle systemic racism is gone. The black community is capable like all other humans, but on average are more disadvantaged than whites.

So your argument is that I haven’t bothered to learn about history. That’s, uh, a hot take I guess.

The civil war was fought between the Republican North and the Democrat South. It was always about political parties.
perhaps it is not so much the history as the history they are taught. I do not believe Barack Obama or Robert Smith or many other notable people have been inhibited by race. Therefore no barrier is insurmountable.

That’s certainly a viewpoint, but what does the name of the party have to do with the conversation? I’m sure it wouldn’t be something as pointless as “don’t forget the Democrats use to be the baddies, lol”, right?

I like the Cure too!

It’s not the surmountability of the barriers in question, its the number of them.

I have to admit it.

When you go red herring to avoid even the simplest of debates, you go all in in new and entertaining ways.

1 Like

Which is exactly the same in both cases.

Lincoln was no conservative, nor was his Republican Party back in the day.

It doesn’t seem that way. Is there a cover-up?

No. How many unarmed black men were killed last year in each race? Or any year?

You guys are ignoring the data.

In the case of George Floyd, I get it. 8 minutes and all that.

For ever black guy there’s a white guy.

It’s not racism.

1 Like

A lot more blacks than whites back in 2015, but its slowly been evening out: POLICE KILLING OF BLACKS: Do Black Lives Matter? - Sociology Toolbox

But that’s an incomplete picture as not all situations of cops using excessive force on black people end in death.

What is it then?

Global depopulation. There are too many dependant mouths to feed attached to feet to march and arms to resist. Too many for the technocrat elite to control. Their numbers need to be reduced. Interfactional violence is one means to cull the herd. Engendering disillusionment in citizens over weak and incompetent elected government’s failures to keep a lid on such violence, will condition them to silently accede to outside intervention from an unelected but globalist imposition of order/ordure.

maybe if you want to discuss you should make a statement

which barriers

Systemic racial discrimination.

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/economy/reports/2019/12/05/478150/african-americans-face-systematic-obstacles-getting-good-jobs/

The problem is that the numbers show there is no “disequitable policing”.

Offenders are dealt with commensurate with the rates at which they offend, the severity of the crimes they commit, and the rate at which they reoffend.

There’s definitely a bias towards the poor of all races as they are easy targets, they are the people most likely to have vehicle violations which generates the bulk of traffic stops which generate the most arrests because things tend to escalate on traffic stops if you aren’t squeaking clean.

Have a warrant for unpaid tickets? Lapsed insurance? Didn’t get that headlight fixed yet you already got two fix it tickets for? Get mouthy with the officer for simply doing their job?

No matter what your race you’re going to have a bad day.

The judiciary is even more predatory when it comes to the poor because they can’t afford top shelf atty’s and again, race has nothing to do with it.

1 Like

They hold no power.

Aw what was billed their largest national gathering in five decades 2 years ago they couldn’t get 5,000 supporters to show up.

There’s nothing to “dismantle” because again, they have no power in this country at any level.

We don’t have and haven’t had a "carceral state in the US since WWII. Those going to prison earned it.

Slavery and Jim crow ended 153 and over 50 years ago.

It takes one generation to escape poverty and move up to the middle class or above but before that can be done blacks have to stop listening to democrats who have spent the last six decades convincing generation after generation that they are born victims who cannot make it in life without gov’t dependence.

When blacks figure that out and break off their own chains discovering the only thing holding them back are their own actions and decisions suddenly the sky is the limit.

Until the shut down hit blacks were seeing record pay, record employment, the best of both since records had been kept and we were having a new explosion of he Black Middle Class like we had in he sixties.

Well, thanks to some brilliant economic strategy we’ve recovered at twice the rate most thought possible so hopefully in another month or two those numbers will be back to where they were prior to the shut down.

1 Like

What do they want?

Candace Owens :heavy_check_mark: @RealCandaceO

Wow this video is really important and every person needs to watch and share it. Black Lives Matter donations go directly to a superpac called “ACT BLUE” that has given hundreds of millions to Democrats running for President.
How is this legal? #BLM is LITERALLY a shell company. https://twitter.com/KingfaceF1/status/1270856718487097346 …

Go to the Donations list in the tweet.

Bernie
Joe
Elizabeth
Pete
Plus all Democratic Candidates running in 2020

Go to this site and click on the “donate” button.

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

If you go to the official Black Lives Matter website and click donate, you’re redirected to a portal for “ActBlue,” which lists itself as a “registered charitable organization.”

Black Lives Matter - the Democrat Party.

Black Lives Matter is Painted on the street in DC.

Complain about that and you are labeled a racist. :rofl:

1 Like