#whatdotheywant

Less objectionable?

I missed the joke.

No? Not in the least.

bob violence is not protested by blm so the evidence suggest it is acceptable. BLM a global movement does not demonstrate in Africa illustrating it is just a political movement.

White culture is a term BLM uses. White people call it respect for life.

1 Like

If you say so. I see evidence to the contrary.

I like you.

Mmmmmm. They didn’t set cities on fire over it.

The first sentence of your post is using some erroneous reasoning: an absence of a statement does not necessitate acceptance. Having only a breast cancer awareness ribbon on my car does not mean I’m good with lung cancer.

I’m not sure why BLM would have to demonstrate in Africa. They have plenty of protests there that call for freedom and topple dictators.

1 Like

More than cities are set on fire over it. The Tutsi chased the Hutu all the way into the jungles of the Congo to exact revenge for the mass killings. That’s just one example.

From who? The criminals that perpetrate it? There are peace marches in cities across America, consistently. I presume they are broadcast on local news elsewhere if they are here.

United States

Your example is still black on black murder.

Which continent are you making the premise of your argument for?

but you see BLM resists all lives matter and you know that.

BUt why are there no blm marches about violence in Africa? context is obvious

The OP made it about Africa and the Americas. That’s the scope I’ve been operating with.

BLM is all across Europe. There’s very little racial conflict in Africa; it’s mostly ethnic, so I wouldn’t expect to see BLM protests anywhere except South Africa or South Sudan. However, we do see protests against police abuse and tyranny across Africa, constantly.

Black lives have to matter for all lives to matter. The “all lives matter” thing has an obvious agenda.

The OP made it about attacking white culture and the small problem of police on black violence when compared to bob violence. The op then points to tenets of white culture in particular American culture and the hostility blm has towards those tenets.
IF BLM were about black lives instead of a war on western culture they would be in Africa but they are not nor would they be allowed.

Jazz music is “western culture”, bootz. I’m not sure you’re using these terms correctly.
I don’t know why you keep bringing this back to Africa; it’s literally none of our business, and the residents of those nations in Africa can handle their own affairs. If we’re talking about within America, there are peace marches every year, all over the country, that address black on black violence. It’s talked about in black churches and denounced in black youth groups.

That is where most blacks live and Black Lives matter. Point being this is not a movement about justice for blacks. Jazz is part of western culture but not a philosophical tenet of western culture.

From The OP
We then progress to whatever degree of unanimity you believe is applicable, that violence against blacks is wrong. Unless of course it is by another black, then it is OK, and accepted, without protest. Most, or some, or all of the time. Anybody protesting events in Africa?

Irony