What would YOU do to protect YOUR Home or Business from Rioters & Looters?

It’s good to see people using their right to protect their hearing with suppressors. It’s silly they were ever regulated so heavily. I don’t think my rifle is compatible with one, but I may consider that in the future if and when I get another.

2 Likes

I’d imagine you can get it machined for one. Don’t know enough about them to speak intelligently on them.

giphy

1 Like

OK, tell me all about it. The floor is yours.

They make sights for that.

1 Like

A suppressed ‘.06? That’ll keep ‘em far away!

Maybe, but it’s the first civilian rifle I ever bought and I don’t wanna change it. Too sentimental at this point. It’s only a 10+1 anyway, so I’d want something with a decent capacity if I went with a suppressor.

1 Like

Seems to attract them?

Suppressors are no good for riots. You need noise; big bangs, screams, wailing, gnashing…

1 Like

Nothing wrong with that. I have one shotgun that semi-sentimental to me. First gun I bought, 870 supermag. I’ve drug that thing through many a swamp, sank it, muddied it up, even froze it a couple of times. Beat on it a little and fire. It’s never failed.

1 Like

Seems kind of rude to interrupt people’s screams, wailing, and gnashes with a bunch of loud noises. :thinking:

Panic is the goal.

I digressed. Apologies. :wink:

1 Like

But one of them might be wailing for a medic. Their buddies need to hear that. lol

Shoot their medics first. Dash their hopes of survival on the rocks of despair.

But what about the lamentations of their women?

Later, in the yurt. With wine from their skulls.

1 Like

Their whining is enough, do you really want to hear their women yapping?

2 Likes

Would you encourage him to quickly get a fire extinguisher which could be used to douse a fire that was set in, let’s say, a dumpster on wheels and that dumpster was being rolled toward, let’s say, gas pumps?

METT-TC dependent.

1 Like