What would you do if Iran responds?

So that was a bad idea? It would have been better to let a mass murderer walk?

Right after the after the Obama girls do.

2 Likes

Sure. We question Trump about as often as you question Shifty, Nadler, Nancy and Chuck. Right?

Iran has announced that they would respond harshly. What should we do if that happens?

Calling the killing of a mass murderer a blunder IS defending Iran. You are totally agreeing with them.

1 Like

No it is not.

1 Like

Holy crap man. No it is not. Calling an escalation of hostilities that has now resulted in thousands and thousands more American soldiers being sent over to the ME, with the hindsight we have from the invasion and occupation of Iraq, is NOT DEFENDING IRAN! Just stop it.

2 Likes

You either agree with the Mullahs that the strike was a bad idea or you agree with Trump that it was a good idea. There is no room for waffling. Make a decision.

I agree with other Americans that think it was a bad idea, get your divisive flag hugging ■■■■■■■■ out of here.

5 Likes

The Mullahs want you to believe it is a binary choice, when it is not. So who really is the one siding with the Mullahs here? :thinking:

Simma down. Your logic is pretty jacked up. Killing someone who has killed 500 Americans is not an escalation. It’s justice.

He appeared to have been heading to the airport. Should they have let him go?

Was it a good idea to take this killer of 500 Americans down?

You are the one here accusing fellow patriotic Americans that they are siding with our enemies, because they don’t want to see an escalation of hostilities that could lead to more loss of American lives and countless amounts of treasure. And you have the nerve to say MY logic is the one that is jacked up.

Nothing quite worse than neocons. Have a great day and I hope you get your war dream wishes.

1 Like

So for the record. In your opinion we should have let this mass murderer off the hook?

We are sending in troops, telling all Americans to evacuate Iraq, and ramping up for war. Whether or not it was a “good idea” isn’t even close to being something we can evaluate, but so far, hell no.

1 Like

Was it a good idea to take this killer of 500 Americans down?

We shouldn’t have ever been in a position for him to be a “mass murderer”.

You asked what we did.

How many “mass murderers” did we let walk in Vietnam? Was that a good idea?

The people in charge of Vietnam are all dead. Discussing their mistakes is not part of this topic.