What would you do if Iran responds?

All out war? No, not me. If Iran launces a major strike here is what I would do. I would turn Iran’s largest naval base into pearl Harbor. Leave them with a bunch of burning hulks. At the same time, I would launch a cruise missile strike against the leadership. Then I would let Iran decide what happens next. It’s time to stop fiddle farting around with these demons.

4 Likes

That is starting to look a lot like all out war.

5 Likes

Again I wouldn’t have gone down this road in the first place.

That being said I would try to talk with them first.

Being an armchair general is cool.

Good Lord.

5 Likes

I love irony.

I love that some people are treating this like a video game.

1 Like

Got any loved ones deployed over there?

Iran isn’t going to target anything…specially the military. The end result for them won’t be pretty.

But I do expect Iran is going to try to capture couple dozen Americans and hold them hostage in hopes they influence Nov election.

Appeal to pity. That’s a fallacy, not an argument. It’s what troops are for.

1 Like

Yes. Thanks for asking.

I wouldn’t go all out war, I’d just go all out war!

You sound ridiculous.

4 Likes

Iran has announced that they would respond harshly. What should we do if that happens?

Us bombing their Naval is the best ISIS recruiting tool.

Why?

Obama tried this and failed. He said that " He would extend his hand, if they would unclench their fist." He also sent them a plane load of cash. Neither worked. They have vowed to respond harshly. Do you think we could talk them out of it.

1 Like

Sure it is. People think twice before their family might be involved.

1 Like

No he didnt

Iran has announced that they would respond harshly. What should we do if that happens?