What would you do if Iran responds?

Iran has announced that they would respond harshly. What should we do if that happens?

“People” do not send them.

Referencing Pearl Harbor as an example of not initiating all out war is the epitome of naive.

4 Likes

Iran has announced that they would respond harshly. What should we do if that happens?

Little late to think about that now.

@altair1013 we defend ourselves, duh.

It worked fine until a temper tantrum throwing tyrant decided to toss the deal out for no reason other than “Obama Bad.”

3 Likes

Have Trump meet with leader of Iran.
NK’s Kim threatened US and Trump met with him.
Logical, right?

1 Like

They are definitely thinking about it.

Send them *bama.

1 Like

Like most Americans I have a hawk in me and will want to respond with greater force, IF they launch a significant strike. I am a realist, and if you throw a punch, you are in a fight, that is not the time to back down.

I resent this administration putting us in this situation. The pentagon emphasizing that this was directed by the White House was telling.

3 Likes

“We’ve already lit the bomb fuse, what should we do when it explodes?”

“We’ve already shot one of the hostage takers, what should we do when they start killing hostages?”

“We already killed the cub, what should we do when mama bear eats our face?”

7 Likes

This exactly.

Too late.

Maybe we should ask ourselves why we think we can ■■■■ with people for years then get outraged when they react.

4 Likes

What if Iran limits is retaliation to trump properties

Since Putin probably has a lot of money tied into Trump’s properties, I’m sure Russia will respond in kind…by rebuilding Trump’s properties.

2 Likes

:rofl: that would be funny. For a minute.

1 Like

By doing what? Iran has been killing Americans since 1979.

So this is our fault? Iran is the victim? Explain please.

1 Like