What would happen if

I am not religious. I am not a member of any church. I consider your relationship with God on your daily walk to be like playing golf. A church is simply a driving range for you to go practice but when you walk out the door of that church, you are now on God’s course. Now…play your best game.

2 Likes

That is exactly what they are doing in my State instead of fixing what they created in theirs. :rage:

4 Likes

Perhaps the Dems can go to red states and turn them blue. And for good measure pass a constitutional amendment eliminating the EC and make the election of the president determined by the popular vote.

1 Like

Through loving the Lord with all of your heart, strength, soul and mind.

I’m confused…

Who is leaving the blue state? GOP patriots who refuse to get vaccinated, or democrats?

I thought the OP was saying what if all the GOPers left blue states for red ones?

How did Rudy clean up the problems in NYC when he was mayor?

I am still unclear how the ten commandments deals with the reality of homelessness,

What is the concrete conservative plan?

Walgreens for one…

Rely on an improving economy while pushing the problems into the outer buroughs.

1 Like

Okay great.

done.

We still have homeless people.

What’s next?

Homelessness is primarily due to poor choices in one’s life. Those poor choices are often due to not being prepared early on in one’s life, to deal with the complexities and responsibilities of adulthood. That’s where loving parents come in, to guide their children into adulthood, along the path of education, demonstrating honor, respect, trust and love along the way, proving to their child, it can be done.

2 Likes

Accepting the premise that it is poor choices alone…

The choices have already been made. The situation already exists. What is to be done now to address the problem? What is the conservative plan to deal with homelessness today?

I mean in this thread? Isn’t the hypothetical that unvaccinated people would flea to the “patriotic” states where they can continue their unvaccinated patriotism in peace?

Don’t be coy. That is exactly what you were implying.

Used constitutionally dubious methods to export the problems of the city from wealthy Manhattan to less wealthy outer boros?

Yes, please.

1 Like

…and solved in a generation.

In solving this Jez, I’d have to give up my job and absolutely immerse myself with in this problem, to better understand it and determine the best path for a positive outcome. It’s an absolute mess and it involves real people. Without being more prepared, I am unprepared to solve what you ask.

Locally, I contribute sums to homes that house battered women and places that provide shelter and a meal for the homeless for the evening. It isn’t the answer but it is a small bandaid.

….and how do we help the next batch of people to make “better choices”?

(Homelessness is rarely a choice)

1 Like

…but it is often the direct result of poor choices.

3 Likes

I am still unclear as to how anything is actually solved past wishing it to be so.

Complaint without action seems to be the conservative plan.

1 Like