What will "war" in Iran look like? Your prediction?

That might prove to be difficult. Their ballistic missile program would probably be gone. They might have to get close enough to use rockets or mortars. If they do that, They’re dead.

Which ones?

PRECISELY the point!!

Creation of weapons-grade uranium is a bigger engineering challenge than building a bridge, and requires more precision than fabricating microchips. You don’t need full access to the facilities to stop these processes.

1 Like

Hilarious.

A expert on Iran’s military said the other night that all of the missiles launched against us came from mobile launch vehicles. And that many of Iran’s Proxies have similar capabilities. Certainly there is the possibility that Iran is providing their Proxies with the same missiles that they keep in their arsenal.

This is a pretty good article about their missile program and the various models that they have.

I remember some discussions about Israel taking the point and launching a air attack against those facilities. And part of the discussion was that some of these facilities might be so far underground that Israel does not have a “bunker buster” type of device (so far, we don’t sell that technology). So they would have to ask for our help or get the POTUS to provide them the weapon. My feeling is that Trump would agree to give them the bombs. Another question was that when Israel launches such a attack, would they tell us before or after the planes were in the air. Which I consider to be a very interesting question.

1 Like

I think we know how to kill these things. Don’t you?

I heard one report that said we do not have our anti-missile systems set up at our air bases in Iraq. Which seems odd since our military usually takes into account all of the possibilities when it comes to the defense of our guys and gals in the middle east. So it sounds like our Commanders didn’t feel threatened by a missile attack from Iran or others in the region.

it’s not the US that creates terrorists

it the job of the non-fanatically hating western world to prevent that

besides they are likely trying to get one already

Good news on that front!

2 Likes

haha. nice.

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Canard. Didn’t hold them back before.

It did.

Trump even signed off on that fact once.

How many times does this have to be repeated?

2 Likes

It allowed them to focus on their delivery systems. How many times does this have to be repeated?

Yes they are.

And there is no deal in place stopping them from doing so.

They weren’t enriching fuel and their breakout from getting a nuclear weapons went from a couple of months to a year.

If they start to seriously start enriching Uranium again we have about a year before they start testing their training wheel nukes.

What happens then?

1 Like

Delivery systems are not nukes.