What will "war" in Iran look like? Your prediction?

Correction on my part, I meant to say Desert Fox.

You don’t even dent those resources in your own prediction of the war.

They were moving as fast as possible both before and after they signed any agreement with Obama.

3 Likes

Your turn. What’s your prediction. Do you think it will be a different strategy?

As fast as possible under the agreement is significantly slower than as fast as possible outside of the agreement.

Secure our borders.

1 Like

It’s my firm conviction that just about any post on this board that starts with “So …” is little more than an attempt to put words in someone else’s mouth.

Altair did that to you.

You do it plenty of times yourself.

We could all learn something from this.

There is a second part to Altair’s reply to you. “What would you do?” You indicate that you think Altair’s proposal would create a whole generation of new terrorists. What would you do instead that would NOT create more terrorists?

I wouldn’t bomb Iran.

I didn’t say “as fast as possible under the agreement”. I said AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. Period.

1 Like

The IAEA said that they were in compliance.

Now there is no deal.

The President blew up the old deal saying that he could get a better one.

Where is that one?

This is actually the subject of the thread. So far the subject has been ignored. Zero responses.

I wouldn’t start a war with Iran.

1 Like

If you’re going to stick with this obtuse response, then Altair’s suggestion that you wouldn’t respond looks more accurate than your attempt to deny that you would do nothing.

I didn’t ask you what you would NOT do. I (and Altair) asked you what you WOULD do if Iran strikes again.

1 Like

Agreed. What would you do after they hit us?

I already gave you my prediction. If you want a preview of a war with Iran, just look at where we already dealt with Iran’s proxies and expect more of that.

Running over the parts of Iran’s war machine that are symmetrical with ours will just be the start of the war. Those weren’t the parts of Iran that grieved us to begin with.

Iran won’t do anything with their own conventional forces. They know they would get ripped.
But it is questionable what level of control they have over their Proxies. So we might see some strikes against our bases by those folks. I have heard that Iran is pretty good at cyber hacking. So I believe that we might see a rise in cyber attacks on us and our allies.

OK. and … ???

They didn’t have full access to Iran’s facilities.

1 Like

You don’t need full access to significantly slow down or stop the logistics involved in enriching Uranium for weapons.

I missed it. Did you predict ground forces moving into Iran?

OK. And … ???