What will be the result in these major inner cities five years from now?

Let’s hope they pupate and shed their voracious Democrat catapillar forms before arriving in conservative states and cities.

Yup, pretty much.

Between 2010 and 2020 the population of NYC has grown by 2%.

It will be a utopia for the American people once the Democrats are voted out for their Russian collusion lie they pushed.

Don’t have to wait years. It’s happening in Minneapolis right now.

And this is WITH a police force. Can’t wait to see the results of the city dismantling the police department. Ilhan Omar must be giddy with anticipation.

I kinda feel the same way about snowflakes who run to HR in their company every time a person with a MAGA hat walks into the building.

Yes we all know that old white conservatives are the real victims of discrimination in America, but thanks for stopping y.

Not sure who you are talking about.
I thought we arnt conservatives…Remember? We should ask the experts here… the “life long conservatives” right here on this site who link arms with you on every cultural and political debate and insist THEY are the real thing. Trump is not a conservative… remember? So you will have to ask them if they are victims.

Not New York City, like someone else already pointed out. And look at the real estate prices as well , that’ll give you a hint of the prosperity.

Why did you feel the need to use the word “the”? Did you suffer a sudden release of bile from the liver when seeing the words “MAGA hat”?

Blah, that’s not news worthy. Just some more lives that don’t matter.

1 Like

Good observation.

see… someone MUST BE A VICTIM. It’s built into the progressive liberal ideology. It’s in the political blood that flows through their veins. Without victims, their political party would be as popular as the original Whig or Know-Nothing parties are today.

Bruce Springsteen song… New Jersey wanted to make it their unofficial state anthem in the mid 80’s…

the irony is the song is about wanting to get out of New Jersey by any means possible

Springstein’s “Born in the USA,” is a portrait of a backstabbing, unworthy, garbage dump of a country, listen to the lyrics.

I never said he was a good lyricist … he had one good song and it was popularized by a different band than his

I grew up in Jersey.

Never liked Springsteen

“Ripped off like a deuce another runner in the night.”

didn’t see that one