What will be the first Images from the Webb Space Telescope? Make Predictions

2 Likes

Some actual news.

Looking forward to it.

1 Like

Yes it is real news, but what will it bring?

A couple fantastic images of black holes and then its Chinese chips will fail.

2 Likes

It would be sad if that happened. At the same time we will have to question what they allow us to see. Publishing images would enrich humankind including enemies and the same creepy globalists will try to use it for their own interests. Including the transhumanist misinterpretation of reality.

Physics is already a mess.

1 Like

Just poking some fun at Hubble

And probably true unfortunately.

The Space Telescope people could make a lot of money live streaming and letting us use our home computers for our own research.

1 Like

I know that most people never even look up at the sky, much less look at the Andromeda Galaxy or the moons of Jupiter or Saturn through basic hundred dollar binoculars.

1 Like

What if the first images is just the first episode of “The Simpsons”

2 Likes

emptiness - exploding balls of gas and emptiness

1 Like

We have great night sky at our place in the Allegheny National Forest.

Almost like you can touch the stars and planets…wanderers…bright and low to horizon. Just had them all line up. We do also frequently get thick cloud cover.

1 Like

At the same time it is a mind-perception. What is “gas?” what is “emptiness?” Looking at emission of light from long ago in linear time.

I have to go out to the desert to get decent viewing in So Cal. I love dark deep sky where you can see the real sky even with the naked eye

1 Like

When I was very young I started reading George Gamov. He called the Primordial first substance the Ylem Ylem is just an old word he used for it.

1 Like

this people does ; ). but otherwise, no most people are dull to the wonders of nature

1 Like

i loved watching this when it was on tracey ulman show

1 Like

Story about the farthest back Hubble Image

1 Like

What if the first images look very strange?

1 Like

Oof. That looks like a swirling mass of eyes. If that’s what it is, I’m out.

Here is the first image released

This is deep field so much further back they can go.

3 Likes