What we must believe is Dr Ford story is true

Which begs the question why an adult who would be legally liable, would be attending parties where underage drinking is known to be occurring in the first place?

For the same reasons they have for hundreds of years. Some want to be the cool parents some are hoping to get laid by the drunk chicks.

You never have to look too far to find parents willing to provide the booze, the drugs, and all of the opportunities and that doesn’t even begin to account for all of the college parties where you always have a mix of both legal and underage partiers.

Notorious RBG!!!

Good thing you have that wise Latina on your side that can come to better decisions than white males.

3 Likes

No. Only Kavanaugh is a biased partisan on the court.

# How Ruth Bader Ginsburg became the face of the Trump resistance

P.S. Oh please for the day when Trump and a Republican Senate replace her. The screaming will be exquisite. (through her retirement, of course)

4 Likes

Yes, look over there, a squirrell!

That line of hers, has always bothered me. That right there, should have disqualified her in my view. Her gender and race or ethnicity should never be used to influence her decisions on whether a law or action were in conflict with the US Constitution or not.

Hell after decades of the drive to equality we’re now told point blank that men should have no voice at all on women’s issues and that whites need to just shut up about racial issues period.

That line just really boiled it all down to one sentence.

Wasn’t it verified that she only drank one beer?:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Of course. Don’t believe her? Just ask her and she’ll tell you. Again.

No one told you that.

I think we need to launch a support drive to tell Ginsberg it’s ok to retire. We all want to see her enjoy herself after working so hard. She deserves a nice retirement.

Well, the sad thing is, just as with all her supposed witnesses, who say they were never at such a party, or never met Kavanaugh in their life,… no one can find that beer bottle either. So sad…

especially since the stock market and her 401K are doing so well under Trump. If she waits until after 2020, and a dem gets elected as the Preezy, the market might crash, which would be a bad time to retire.

1 Like

What’s her 401k invested in?

Hopefully some trump stock.

You are just hoping he can’t find the quote from one of your lib icons. I remember it.

Go ahead, I’m busy with a client.