What we must believe is Dr Ford story is true

While virtually nobody has suggested that Ford made up the incident, the FBI found zero corroboration for the allegation that Kavanaugh was the assailant and the preponderance of evidence (witness accounts) suggest that that accusation was false. If anyone has been taken in by propaganda it is you.

Your president did exactly just that at his rally. He completely humiliated her and mocked her allegations. Trumpers followed with glee. So please stop with the ā€œnobody suggestedā€ crap.

One person with a smattering of ā€œgleefulā€ fans is ā€œvirtually nobody.ā€

Besides, ā€œhumiliated and mockedā€ (your interpretation) is not the same as ā€œsuggested that Ford made it up.ā€ Perhaps I missed it, but I never heard Trump say that she made it up. To the contrary, I heard him say that something horrible happened to her. Then again, perhaps it is you who is making things up.

3 Likes

The danger is not her, the relevance is that people buy into lynching mentality, and are not satisfied with the evil they embrace. We are in no way past this insanity. The education system has created this environment. and the danger is very real to everyone. and I am new to the forums

Dhoppe, forgive meā€¦I thought you had been around longer. Were you on the old forum?

And I agree with you about everything you say. You are rightā€¦what I thought was that this was all going to go awayā€¦not itā€™s retaliation time. Iā€™m staying out of it all. Nothing frustrates me more.

I was on back in 2004 or 2005

Its not going to go away, its like a pack of wolves. Men will continue to be attacked, and it will not turn out well for anyone. What does a mother teach her son? Why does it do a man good to be good? this insanity is destroying the very nature of this country.

3 Likes

Maryland Code, Family Law Ā§ 5-701

As Ford was a minor and her friend was as well, she does not fall under the law. However the fact remains the ACT of what she confesses to have done is a Crime if she were not a minor.

I would submit she would be a better human being if she were lying. To go through life knowing you left your best friend to be raped and possible murdered nd not lift a finger to save here, would be hard for most people to accept. Pity those that can do this to another and have no feeling of remorse.

You didnā€™t read the law. Next time, go past the Defintions section.

Mandatory reporting only applies to health practitioners, police officers, educators, or human service workers, and applies only to reporting suspected child abuse.

(a)(1) Except as provided in paragraphs (2) and (3) of this subsection, notwithstanding any other provision of law, including a law on privileged communications, a person in this State other than a health practitioner, police officer, or educator or human service worker who has reason to believe that a child has been subjected to abuse or neglect shall notify the local department or the appropriate law enforcement agency.

You have to keep going to 705, it is logical to include all people, excluding minors of course. ignoring imminent danger of another human being is just morally wrong. Again, my point, lying is morally wrong but in my opinion leaving someone to be raped and possible murdered and not saying anything is just as bad as being a rapist or murderer.

The SCOTUS is not partisan like Congress is. He will never be asked nor expected to perform his duties in a partisan environment.

Heā€™s obviously heavily biased. It will come out.

A balance for the radical leftists on the court?

no. he tips the balance

Guess you never heard of Margaret Sanā€¦ erā€¦Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

1 Like

She got her own name correct, so thereā€™s that.

Nothing else in anything Ford claimed to have transpired in 1982 was ever verified or corroborated.

2 Likes

Especially if you are an adult, and have attended 10 or more underage drinking parties, where you witness many minor girls being drugged and gang raped, with a line of boys waiting in the hallway for their turn.

1 Like