What the Protest Against Police Brutality Should Have Been

Not good. Very counter-productive.

I know, me and Ammon Bundy did.

Exactly right. And cops should stand up too. Like the Sheriffs.

Right, I get it.

Do you think this move by BLM recruiting Bundy will refocus current efforts, possibly even bring more people to the table? Or will it turn off current participants? Or a little of both?

You arnt reading my post. Screw your video.

My guess is it’s local. A reach out by somebody in the region who is very smart.

I did read it, I mis-read it the first time. I see where you mentioned “replace”, with nice guys. That’s not what he or I are talking about.

My apologies.

2 Likes

IMO you have it half ass backwards. BLM is being inclusive when police abuse crosses all political, racial and culture lines.

First off lets set the record straight. The night when 3rd prescient burned down I was one of first to say that was legitimate target or something to that effect since that was where Derek Chauvin worked out of.

I’ve taken flack from both sides here but I stand by my statement/comment today.

:rofl: You gettin’ them names all mixed up.

1 Like

Amen Bro. :+1:

What’s your take on the Bundy’s and Malheur?

It should not take a perfect protest for Americans to care about these issues.

Critics have spent a lot of time looking for excuses to discredit civil activism against police brutality, rather than putting their boots on and showing how it’s done.

I’m campaigning to be in charge of the next one, this one is already ruint. Might defer to Bundy, he gets it and he’s younger.

Are those the new PC words for riots? :thinking:

1 Like

What???

Oh ■■■■ now I see.

Derek Chauvin.

You said Daniel Shaver and that stuck in my head…what happen in that hallway burns in my brains for some reason…it was outright sickening. IMO it was worst then what happen to George Floyd.

Now for Bundy concerns about how the money is delegated from federal government…how many libs here agree with him?

I agreed with you to a degree. I still don’t support them burning it down, but I understand the sentiment.

1 Like

It’s not ruined. There’s no reason to wait till the next murder. If there are Americans who believe in the cause, but disagree with the tactics, then they should ask themselves why those disagreeable voices are so much louder than their own.