What should be done

Not related to this thread. Was just stating a fact.

If you want to start a thread on why Economic measures have been better under Dem Presidents then Republicans over last 40 years, I’ll be glad to participate.

1 Like

Lack of police.

1 Like

“You didn’t build this”

2 Likes

I thought trolling was against the rules? :wink:

I’m not sure what that’s supposed to mean or how it’s tied to the topic at hand

1 Like

It is.

Was it a democrat president or republican president who said that?

If he can only do half as well as Obama transitioned to Trump, everything will be fine.

Obama. And if you quote the full quote he was 100% right.
Private companies didn’t built the internet. They didn’t build the infrastructure.

Still has nothing to do with the topic.

1 Like

It’s good to know you aren’t assuming an outcome from the start…lol.

The economy does quite we under split government too.

It’s only a completely GOP controlled government where things seem to go to ■■■■■

Hmm…

In the middle of a pandemic that threatens the lives of hundreds of thousands of citizens and the economy, it might be a good idea to have a well prepared and smooth transition.

1 Like

It might.

But it won’t happen.

And we must deal with that.

Deal with reality as it is…not as you’d like it to be when you can’t control it.

A Dem President and Republican congress yes.

A Republican President and Dem congress not so much.

When Dems are setting the agenda (which is done by the President) growth happens.

Small business is the backbone of this country.

They did build that.

3 Likes

They built their business. Sure. Which needed the infrastructure that Government provided.

Anyway, sneaky started a thread where this discussion is much more fittings.

Any thoughts on what to do about a dulisional President hell bent on hitting the country?

Why would I even need to assume.

Higher taxes, more regulation is going to cause the economy to explode?

Why?..

Capitalism makes winners and losers, that’s its nature. I did great under the Obama administration, though, so I’m not worried about Biden.