What should be done

Small business is the backbone of this country.

They did build that.

3 Likes

They built their business. Sure. Which needed the infrastructure that Government provided.

Anyway, sneaky started a thread where this discussion is much more fittings.

Any thoughts on what to do about a dulisional President hell bent on hitting the country?

Why would I even need to assume.

Higher taxes, more regulation is going to cause the economy to explode?

Why?..

Capitalism makes winners and losers, thatā€™s its nature. I did great under the Obama administration, though, so Iā€™m not worried about Biden.

Why? If Trump did everything wrong, why would you transition failure?

He doesnā€™t care about a smooth transition. Heā€™s the type that probably prefer trashing the place before getting evicted. In regards to the pandemic, he has given up fighting that a long time ago. One would think, him having it (which is suspect), he would have a come to Jesus moment like Boris Johnson, but nopeā€¦

Of course they did.

So, the workers didnā€™t need the infrastructure. Just the businesses.

Already gave my thoughts on it. Is this not your thread?

To remove the failing parts and cut out the cancer. There are 4,000 people to replace.

ā€œIā€.

Thing is?

I want

ā€œWeā€

2 Likes

All the parts failed, did they not?

No there arenā€™t. One does not replace the bureaucracy. Biden has his 'Rona Rangers ready to rumble.

I think you have it all wrong.
When you have a dem congress and a gop president the dem congress sets the dollar amount of spending. The gop president can either go along or the country shuts down.
When you have a dem president and a gop congress the gop congress sets the dollar amount of spending. The dem president can go along or the country shuts down.
The president gop or dem does not pass the bill saying what the spending amount is going to be. They can ask for what ever they want. But it is the congress who decides what they get.

You ignored my first sentence. Capitalism makes winners and losers, thatā€™s how it works. Weā€™ll never get to the point that some donā€™t suffer.

Sorry you voted for Biden he is your problem. Maybe you should have voted in someone else.

Coronavirus task force is but one part. A large part of the staff are replaced after inauguration. Not all at once, but the more preparation, the better.

What can be done? He will continue to be delusional, his base will continue to see him as a martyr. Theyā€™ll tear their party and the process apart for it.

Trump will not concede because that would end his current fundraising. And Trump loves nothing more then money and himself. He could care less about a smooth transition. He needs his base to believe that he will run again and win in 2024. He wants to do more rallyā€™s which will keep this virus spreading. He doesnā€™t care that his Secret Service staff are getting sick.

2 Likes

Bingo. And the GOP will suffer for it.

1 Like

Worst economy in my entire lifetime was under Carter and then Obama control when they had both houses.

4 Likes

Well, you didnā€™t.