What’s in the border wall bill? No wall, and a huge landmine

and there will be no wall, just 55 miles of add’l fencing. No concrete, No wall. just add’l fencing.

Allan

Yes, appropriating tens of billion to DHS is totes “Open Borders.”

so why would Mexico take custody of them?

You toss them across the border.
Mexico is going to toss them right back.

What does all that nonsense have to do with a bill that is destructive to the general welfare of the United States and her citizens?

JWK

The Democrat and Republican Leadership have conspired, for 35 years, to keep the border opened, and today’s Bill continues to allow and encourage illegal border crossings.

It’s not required.

I only quote the part I am addressing. Sorry, I cannot comply with your request.

It is called statements of facts.

No, I didn’t expect much else from the dems. And the shut down worked perfectly for Trump. We all know the dems are not only for open borders but want to pay for their food, board and travel along the way. Our homeless should pretend to be illegal…

Sure you can. You can not reply to me at all, which is preferential anyway. But if you don’t want civility in discussions here, then that is on you. I’ve spent enough time with you as is. Good day.

Maybe some did.

Most made blanket statements, and I consider your response nitpicking.

This agreement was to prevent another closure. It’s all the same issue.

Both sides caved.

I doubt any homeless person would rather be in a dention center.

John
What does all that nonsense have to do with a bill that is destructive to the general welfare of the United States and her citizens?
[/quote]

you are jousting windmills on this one, John.

Allan

Both houses will pass it and the President will sign it. and it will be the way it is until September and we get to do the whole over again.

Allan

Nitpicking :smile:.

They said no wall funding to re-open the Govt. Trump re-opened the Govt with no wall funding.

Now he’s getting even less than Democrats were willing to agree to beforehand. Doesn’t look like a cave to me, looks like one side got their ass handed to them.

2 Likes

I’ll bet you money that won’t be the case.

The only people who believe that already believed that.

Trump can only spend money on what Congress tell him too.

Read the bill. Its in there.

2/2018: Dems offered $25 billion in border security (GOP/Trump refuses)
12/2018: Dems offered $1.6 billion in border security (GOP/Trump refuses)
2/2019: Dems offer $1.3 billion in border security (GOP agrees)

Yeah, Dems caved.

1 Like

Thats a losing bet before it begins.

its in the bill.

Allan

Since they were already on Mexican soil, they had already done so. Why did they do that in the first place?

Toss them back. If Mexico doesn’t want them, they have their own southern border they can toss them over.

You seem overjoyed that American citizens will continue to be exposed to an ongoing invasion at their southern border.

JWK

In every communist dictatorial oppressive country, like Cuba, the people are disarmed. Forewarned is forearmed.