What’s in the border wall bill? No wall, and a huge landmine

Basically…thats why people have purposed ankle monitors…you have a 99% rate ofnthem showing up in court and it costs us 3 bucks per ankle…

Republican don’t seem to grasp how deportation works.

It’s messy because we made it messy. I gave my opinion of what we should do. Not the hamstringing we’ve legislated ourselves into.

Toss them back. They’re all the ones who did NOT enter via a port of entry or who otherwise broke the law to get here.

and not just Mitch. you know that.

cooler heads prevailed over the overheated rhetoric.

and thats good

Allan

That would require removing due process, and violating international law.

:roll_eyes:

Likewise, you can’t just let them stay here. That’s not how the world works.

Let’s see Mexico stop us from putting them back over the wall where they came from.

There a nasty old thing called the due process clause of our very own constitution.

You know we have deported citizens right, who were all set to be deported?

Allan

the majority of them are not Mexican

About 50% are visa overstays, many of them not from Mexico. Where you gonna send em?

I politely asked. It is poor form. Please refrain from replying to me if you cannot refrain from cutting my posts.

some people forget about that because they are emotionally involved.

Thats exactly why we have a due process clause in our constitution.

Allan

and Mexico put them on a plane and fly them to a U.S Airport.

I said both sides caved. Of course it’s not just Mitch. Not sure what you’re thinking of in that reply.

Heck, I didn’t even name Pelosi in my quote. You did. “Not one penny for the wall…” Scads of lib pols said that.

Both sides caved.

The absolute stance was that they would not agree to a single penny for the wall to re-open the Govt.

Democrats had already agreed to wall funding before the shutdown, but not enough to please Trump. He’s now getting even less than what was offered before.

1 Like

We treat illegals better than we treat our citizens.

They dont grasp a lot if things…

1 Like

Are you in need of some TLC, Cratic?

I know…your life is as rough as a Third Worlder’s…I don’t know how we could be so insensitive as not to notice that.

Enough to make Breitbarters ■■■■ their pants

I didn’t say they were.

I said they came from the Mexican side of the wall. In fact, any of them who sneak across the southern border came from there – by definition.

And they did.