What’s in the border wall bill? No wall, and a huge landmine

and what if Mexico put them on a plane/boat and send them back to America?

Not how it works around here.

Sorry, man.

I dont see it as an invasion. you do.

A simple disagreement among citizens of the always great country.

Allan

Not “they”.

Some.

Yup. Nitpicking. It’s still all one ongoing issue.

If you like.

Ryan and McConnell both warned Trump that it wouldn’t work out for him. So here we are.

Yup. A real disagreement. Many see it as conquering the United States.

JWK

There is no surer way to weaken, subdue, demoralize and then conquer a prosperous and freedom loving people than by allowing and encouraging the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low-skilled, criminal and diseased populations of other countries to invade that country, and make the country’s existing citizens tax-slaves to support the economic needs of such invaders.

And just as many see it as a problem that needs to be fixed but not by building a concrete wall from sea to shining sea.

thats where the real disagreement among citizens is.

Allan

I’ll bet you money as well that it won’t be the case.

Sure. I’ll take that bet.

Looks like some aint likin it.

https://twitter.com/chiproytx/status/1096129300015861766

It’s America.

I would never begrudge anyone their right to live in unrational fear.

Then change the law to determine who is allowed to enter illegally.

Or better yet, don’t.

Of course, what you have in allowing to enter illegally is the very definition of open borders.

No it’s not.

Not in the slightest.

$10?

I’ll even set a time limit (since the current statements make no such limit.) By the end of Trump’s presidency we will be adding to the wall. Not just fencing or wire. Permanent wall. (We may call it “barrier”, but I’m sure we’ll both be honest enough to agree that something is a wall rather than mere fencing.)

How shall we seal this bet? It’s on record here. Is that good enough?

How shall we

Absolutely. It guarantees open borders to a number of people who are here illegally. If you don’t have a place to put them, you release them into this country.
Definition of open borders.
Better to accept no money for a wall and not sign this bill.

1 Like

For only $10 sure, being on record here is good enough.

Trump caved, bigly. That is the only story here. Fatso Trump bending the knee to Nancy. Stop pretending otherwise, as it’s looking really desperate.

1 Like

It’s a utilitarian solution that in a perfect world would force the government to focus on violent illegals and leave those leading quiet lives contributing to the country (which, contrary to the Scary Brown People imagery used almost non-stop by the CEC lately, is what most illegals here are doing) alone.

While we figure out longer-term solutions.

A pragmatic, prudent approach instead of an ideology-inflamed one.

How did President Trump cave on this one? The bill hasn’t even passed Congress.

Try paying attention to what is happening before venting your Trump Derangement Syndrome

JWK

Do you really want single payer government operated health-care? Move into public housing [the projects], live there for a year, and then make your decision.

The proper approach is to enforce our laws and protect our borders under the current laws, until those laws are changed.